Patch 1.1.2 Is here woot!

CommanderTeroh

that is for 1.2 not 1.1.2.

No it isn't. It's in the patch notes for 1.1.2. Bioware said all along it'd be in 1.1.2 in all their communications about it. This "it's for 1.2" thing seems to have come from the PVP forum on this site but unless it goes in and is buggy and doesn't reward people properly (wouldn't surprise me) it's a change that is live as of today.

The Cent change is to reduce the barrier to entry for new 50s, which is fine since I'm not insecure enough to need to roflstomp the newbies in order to feel good at PvP, frankly.

As for the Champ tokens, it'll actually slow the rate of progression for many - it just standardises the gearing up process rather than it being entirely RNG-related. Now you can reasonably expect it to take X weeks to have full Champ with a relative degree of certainty based on how often you personally complete the dailies/weeklies.

Previously it was "could be a week, could be four months, dunno lol".

There's still a chance, although smaller, to obtain a champion gear token along with the commendations. That combined with 7 comms every bag I'd expect the gearing pace to be about the same.

There's still a chance, although smaller, to obtain a champion gear token along with the commendations. That combined with 7 comms every bag I'd expect the gearing pace to be about the same.

Oh indeed - the nature of the beast is that there'll still be That One Guy who got 14 tokens from his first 14 bags but it just means those who sit on the other side of the lucky see-saw won't be left behind so much.

Yeah, I'd guess for the average person it'll be about the same, it just means that everyone will be a lot closer to the average than they previously might have been.

Uh, no. Try actually reading the patch notes.

i got a source for you http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/19918-pvp-rewards-explained-1-2-for-ranked-warzones

do you have one for to support what you are saying?

Read the patch note : No changes in the dropping system except for the PvE HM dailes dropping more.

No it isn't. It's in the patch notes for 1.1.2. Bioware said all along it'd be in 1.1.2 in all their communications about it. This "it's for 1.2" thing seems to have come from the PVP forum on this site but unless it goes in and is buggy and doesn't reward people properly (wouldn't surprise me) it's a change that is live as of today.

Maybe.

I have seen nothing about the 15/7 drops in the 1.1.2 patch note i have though. Maybe i have an old link or something.

Edited by Alianar

i got a source for you http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/19918-pvp-rewards-explained-1-2-for-ranked-warzones

do you have one for to support what you are saying?

Read the patch note : No changes in the dropping system except for the PvE HM dailes dropping more.

I got a swtor.com 1.1.2 patch notes paste for you:

Champion bags now always contain 15 Centurion Commendations and 7 Champion Commendations, and the chance to obtain a direct trade item token has been reduced. Battlemaster bags now always contain 15 Champion Commendations.

I got a swtor.com 1.1.2 patch notes paste for you:

Champion bags now always contain 15 Centurion Commendations and 7 Champion Commendations, and the chance to obtain a direct trade item token has been reduced. Battlemaster bags now always contain 15 Champion Commendations.

Well i guess darthhater did a big mess there. I always read patch notes on their website. It's a bit confusing.

The ranked warzones are expected for 1.2 (as well as apparently another change in how gearing works)

1.1.2 is the commendation from bags changes.

Well i was wrong, i'll admit it.

Very good news. I prefer this system. Though it wont affect anymore. But still.