Changing appearance

Sophs

Now forgive me if ive just not found anything about this (had a quick search on the forum and no luck) but is there anything in game that you can go to change your appearance ie face, hair, cosmetics and so on?

If not wouldnt it be grand if there were a barber or even a plastic surgeon to change the way you look or even change gender for all you ladyboys out there lol

I for one constantly change my mind about how i like my character to look so this would be wonderful.

Sophs

x

Yes. It's called character creation. It's extremely detailed. I mean you can have mustaches or make fat guys.

Psh. this is star wars. there definitely needs to be more customization options, not just for your character but for your gear. More alien races to chose from, More ways of customizing your current physical appearance, dyes for your armor, etc.

I too am not impressed that I'm just Trooper clone #3193138 and Consular clone #29389238.

Although, Body Type 4 Slave Leia is pretty hilarous.

Yes. It's called character creation. It's extremely detailed. I mean you can have mustaches or make fat guys.

Psh. this is star wars. there definitely needs to be more customization options, not just for your character but for your gear. More alien races to chose from, More ways of customizing your current physical appearance, dyes for your armor, etc.

I too am not impressed that I'm just Trooper clone #3193138 and Consular clone #29389238.

Although, Body Type 4 Slave Leia is pretty hilarous.

Ewwww - wrong!