Strength

Oarurol

Hey, was just wondering what people are sitting at with strength. I have full Columi gear im sitting at 1400. I'm not sure how these people are gettin alot higher i dont see having the datacrons would get you a couple hundred more strength. But what are you guys at?

Hey, was just wondering what people are sitting at with strength. I have full Columi gear im sitting at 1400. I'm not sure how these people are gettin alot higher i dont see having the datacrons would get you a couple hundred more strength. But what are you guys at?

Datacrons will add around 26-34 str depending on it you can find ways to get republic help on some. For instance on Nar Shadaa there are 2 republic datacrons that have a forcefield exit into empire areas. If you are lucky a republic player could be leaving the area and you can walk in and take datacron for yourself. (Happened to me 2x).

Also helps to use matrix shard relic. Get a constant 50ish str. If you have augment slots it can change as well.

As a lvl 50 Jugg in DPS gear I sit around 1500 str, still need 1-2 datacrons I am too lazy to go get and a few PvE pieces over PvP peices (weapon, helm BM).

Edited by RG_jhanlec