Threads getting Shutdown

Brileysixx

Anyone else having a problem with them shutting down your threads? i post nothing absurd, dont use profanity, just speak my opnion of the game and the direction i think it should go and BAM everytime i get a yellow txted msg on my thread from a GM saying some bs about how my thread has to go. You cant just delete and ignore negative feedback, ita goign to lose you the support of the community. Unsubscribed.

Anyone else having a problem with them shutting down your threads? i post nothing absurd, dont use profanity, just speak my opnion of the game and the direction i think it should go and BAM everytime i get a yellow txted msg on my thread from a GM saying some bs about how my thread has to go. You cant just delete and ignore negative feedback, ita goign to lose you the support of the community. Unsubscribed.

They can. If you break the ROC-- you'll be removed, end of story.

Actually yes. I just had a problem with that, it was a positive thread, and adhered to the rules. It was shut down due to a perceived lack of "constructive communications" or the suggested lack that an intelligent conversation could not grow from it.

I was appalled to see the thread get shut down with that reason, it was not gaining a huge amount of attention, and the idea that a thread gets shut down because it doesn't have the potential to turn into an important conversations seems ridiculous.

They will be held responsible for this.

I laughed. A lot.

How, exactly, are you going to hold them responsible for removing a post on a forum that they own and moderate?

What exactly are you going to do? Continue posting troll threads at them?

Edited by Ransom_BiC

not by me personally, but ive seen MANY people have this same issue, and it will come out and bite them in the ***

Doubtful. Most people don't read the rules of conduct when they agree to them. BW can moderate/remove any topic as they see fit. WoW forums were the same way.

yes i understand that, and rightly so. HOWEVER ive never had a post removed on a WoW forum, and ive posted some very nagtive things about wow before. The things i posted were not even really nagtive, just opnions, like that there should be more races then human/ human with differnt colors