Can you "hide" companion headgear?

Belnades

I know there is a way to de-select the appearance of headgear for my toon, but is there the same function for companions so that they do not display their headgear graphics?

Probably a simple check box i'm missing (again). Regardless, thanks for the help and non-flames.

No, but all head gear is automatically removed for personal chats at least.

Unfortunately, some of the headgear is not removed for conversations. It pissed me off for a long time that Kira Carsen was wearing that damn mushroom hat.

thanks for the info!

and i agree, thankfully they don't show companion's ridiculously large and unwieldy helmets during chat. i'd be way too distracted to take them seriously if they did.

also....congrats on your shroomed out companion! sometimes i wonder how Aric doesn't tip over with that massive fishbowl strapped to his head.

I hope someday we get options hide hide equipped items and even an appearance tab would help. Hide gloves and bracers, helmets and headgear, equip an Robe or cloak fro the light armor category but still wear your heavy armor. As a Jedi Knight Guardian wearing heavy armor I hate having the hood up all the time.

yep, the hood thing is highly annoying. it's gotten to the point that i purposefully don't wear slightly better armor upgrades on my two jedi toons b/c the hoods or princess dress graphics look so bad in my opinion.

i forget what old school MMO i played, but it had a /hood option that let you raise/lower the hood. which was great.

don't get me wrong....this is a great game, i just reallllly hope they upgrade the armor graphics and visuals to this game. not a huge game changer, since everything else is so detailed and they've done a lot of things right.