Where is our battle rez?

Raz_wolf

Just looking ahead i realize mercs and commandos are the ONLY healer that does not receive a battle rez. At first glance this looks to be quite a major issue.

How do other lvl 50 mercs feel about this, and do they find it to be an issue?

I guess i'm just looking ahead and wondering if i'm going to end up excluded from groups/ops based on this? I know no one is perfect and things happen and people die. Even the best healer cant fix stupid sometimes...The argument of not letting people die really isnt valid. So that being said do mercs feel at a disadvantage because of this?

But do you feel at a disadvantage vs other healers because of the lack of battle rez?

I'll take that as a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious. Of course it puts Merc's at a disadvantage. More to the point, it puts those who group with a merc at a disadvantage. There will be times that people will die no matter how good the healer is. I'll admit that I didn't know that Op's can't do it either. It's rather mind boggling that all 3 of the primary healing classes per faction can't rez in combat.

Never been excluded. Players can carry medpacks in case they are about to die, and can use them on their own. If you get excluded because you do not have combat res, they do not really care about your skill, but rather the potential of their class failing and your class not being able to make up for their shortcomming.