Endgame Gear: Min/Max with Mods & Enhacements

keltonz

So the mods/enhancements in Rakata Weaponmaster's aren't ideal. What are you plans for optimizing the gear?

Unless I'm missing something, I plan on leaving the mods as-is but replacing three of the enhancements: two with the +crit/surge from Columi Weaponmaster's Helm, and one with the +crit/power from Columi Enforcer's Gloves.

I'm thinking Columi Weaponmaster earpiece with a +END augment and two Columi War Leader Implants with +STR.

Not sure on MH/OH because I have yet to see exactly how they change those in the upcoming patch.

I'm really thinking about crafting my own belt/bracers for the augment slot... but would hate giving up biochem :(

Edited by keltonz

So the mods/enhancements in Rakata Weaponmaster's aren't ideal. What are you plans for optimizing the gear?

Unless I'm missing something, I plan on leaving the mods as-is but replacing three of the enhancements: two with the +crit/surge from Columi Weaponmaster's Helm, and one with the +crit/power from Columi Enforcer's Gloves.

I'm thinking Columi Weaponmaster earpiece with a +END augment and two Columi War Leader Implants with +STR.

Not sure on MH/OH because I have yet to see exactly how they change those in the upcoming patch.

I'm really thinking about crafting my own belt/bracers for the augment slot... but would hate giving up biochem :(

The gloves give crit and surge, there is currently no enhancement that grants crit/power.

None of the end game gear is ideal, replace any of the accuracy stats with something else. From what ive been told, you only need 8% additional accuracy on top of what your base amount is.

You can always craft the implants for those augment slots, but your pretty much on the right track for stats.

For anyone interested, I made this spreadsheet of what I hope to be my endgame gear based on what is currently available.

Marauder Endgame PVE Gear

It gets me as close to 30% crit and 80% surge as I can without losing a ton of accuracy and power by using three mods from the Columi Headgear in the Rakata Chest, Legs, and Boots.

If you notice any errors, please let me know!

I got the formulas for crit, etc. from here.

Edited by keltonz

For anyone interested, I made this spreadsheet of what I hope to be my endgame gear based on what is currently available.

Marauder Endgame PVE Gear

It gets me as close to 30% crit and 80% surge as I can without losing a ton of accuracy and power by using three mods from the Columi Headgear in the Rakata Chest, Legs, and Boots.

If you notice any errors, please let me know!

I got the formulas for crit, etc. from here.

I'm just curious but why would you use 28 Endurance in any of your augments vs 28 power? Also, any reason other than saving cost to use Rakata Belt instead of a Expert crafted belt with an augment slot? I'm only in 4/5 Columi 1/5 Rakata right now with all craftables and I'm running at 29% crit, 87% crit multiplier, 100% accuracy (need to drop 2% I know), and about 390 bonus damage. I plan on maintaining those % and adding 20 or so bonus damage by filling out the rest of my slots with Rakata.

I'm just curious but why would you use 28 Endurance in any of your augments vs 28 power? Also, any reason other than saving cost to use Rakata Belt instead of a Expert crafted belt with an augment slot? I'm only in 4/5 Columi 1/5 Rakata right now with all craftables and I'm running at 29% crit, 87% crit multiplier, 100% accuracy (need to drop 2% I know), and about 390 bonus damage. I plan on maintaining those % and adding 20 or so bonus damage by filling out the rest of my slots with Rakata.

For a pure PvE build power would be better, but I'd also like some more survivability for the occasional round of PvP. Maybe I should get two sets of those, one with power and one with endurance.

What options are there for belts? AFAIK, the best option is to make your own Rakata with an augment, but I don't want to drop biochem.

Right now I am just under where you are with 4/5 columi and 1 piece of champion - 28% crit, 84% crit multiplier, 100% accuracy, and 375 bonus damage.