• Darth Sion

• Fa’athra

• Kaiburr Crystal

• Krath

• Perlemian Trade Route

• Veeboo Lunx

• Wall of Light

• Zaalbar

I'm still trying to figure out if it would be better to roll on one of these new servers, if/when they are available, and risk server merger (and potential name loss) if they don't fill up enough or to pick one of the healthy, full servers.

Edited by HanzoV

Amazing how few English servers they opted for the Europeans, however NA is chock a block full of PVE and PVP that are still showing light population.

I'd love to know - purely out of curiosity - how many Europeans said 'screw it' and jumped onto US servers for that very reason.

I copied the West Coast PvE servers:

• Darth Sion

• Fa’athra

• Kaiburr Crystal

• Krath

• Perlemian Trade Route

• Veeboo Lunx

• Wall of Light

• Zaalbar

I'm still trying to figure out if it would be better to roll on one of these new servers, if/when they are available, and risk server merger (and potential name loss) if they don't fill up enough or to pick one of the healthy, full servers.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. They still have all the invites from the beginning of October through now to let in, then of course there will be all the brand new people on the 20th and beyond. You have nothing to fear at the moment about server merger's, etc.

Amazing how few English servers they opted for the Europeans, however NA is chock a block full of PVE and PVP that are still showing light population.

I'd love to know - purely out of curiosity - how many Europeans said 'screw it' and jumped onto US servers for that very reason.

Well last night there was a whole bunch of EU (Eng) PVE servers on the "New Servers" list to come.

Typical i forgot to write em down ; ;

Part of this is because it's middle od the day for them(US)

If US has same peak hours as EU(and I don't see any reason to not), close to 21 heaviest load, check them in 10 hours from now.

But I agree, european english pve servers need to ba leaunched as soon as possible. Now lowest load for this type is heavy, after next invite wave most of them will be full. And there are more waves comming.

BioWare probably calculates for preorder-only people that won't play after 20th, but stuffing people into full never is good idea.

Well last night there was a whole bunch of EU (Eng) PVE servers on the "New Servers" list to come.

Typical i forgot to write em down ; ;

There were new servers of all types, including one ENG RP-PVP (which is my target).

Come on Bioware, it's 6PM CET and most servers on Europe are heavy/full, release the servers !

I am waiting staring at the server screen my eyes are bleeding my ears are also bleeding , i feel i may be having a stroke. But i think its just because theres no servers up atm any trained professional doctors about? Would like a second opinion.

i want a rp-pvp-east server please give it to us and many others rolling on a full server with 50's os not an option for me ive waited this long and got scrwed by gamestop on my EGA so ill wait till theyy open new servers i guess god this launch is frustrating for me

I dont like the cut of your jib mister.

-looks confused- because I said page three and qualified it with page three on max number of posts per page? (As I've seen several threads where people had said information is on page x, and it's no where near page x for me with max posts per page).

-looks confused- because I said page three and qualified it with page three on max number of posts per page? (As I've seen several threads where people had said information is on page x, and it's no where near page x for me with max posts per page).

You giving me beef mister?

Whilst I appreciate the new servers, I really want to know what Bioware is going to do about the overpopulation on Freedon Nadd and Bloodworthy.

We are on day 3 and 1 hour queue time is bloody ridiculous. On launch I will have a queue time of 24 friggin hours!!! :mad:

Whilst I appreciate the new servers, I really want to know what Bioware is going to do about the overpopulation on Freedon Nadd and Bloodworthy.

We are on day 3 and 1 hour queue time is bloody ridiculous. On launch I will have a queue time of 24 friggin hours!!! :mad:

What most MMOs do is limit the size of the servers until launch or a week after to make sure people are spreading across servers, then they increase the capacity of them.

OMG a 1 hour Que.Call your mommy.Or is it Mum?Given your accent.

WHat a joke.Atleast you know you can play today.

Edited by xDisciplex