Vulkar Highway - THE Competitive East Coast PvP Server

Raist-

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go Vulkar Highway! Lookin forward to sittin on a throne of gold over this server. TUE hits fast and hard!

from doing some homework, we definately have more rbels than most east coast pvp servers and much better history in prior games. See a good mix of wow, age of conan, and some rift guilds so far.

are you that baddy ToS from aoc?

kutsus baby, don't be worried you will end up on this server. imperials need to do the math and go after the best rebel guilds. that why killed by death is on vulkar highway

let me guess you are going to a RP like acolytes?

Edited by Raist-

kutsus baby, don't be worried you will end up on this server. imperials need to do the math and go after the best rebel guilds. that why killed by death is on vulkar highway

let me guess you are going to a RP like acolytes?

We're rolling on anchorhead, i think. Of course I'm in a RP PVE guild!

We're rolling on anchorhead, i think. Of course I'm in a RP PVE guild!

lol, know you are a big raider

anchorhead should be good same for the fatman. kinrith spider was the supposed to be the hot spot but thats now fatman. this server has some really good rebel guilds that had a long runs in other games. why we here

lol, know you are a big raider

anchorhead should be good same for the fatman. kinrith spider was the supposed to be the hot spot but thats now fatman. this server has some really good rebel guilds that had a long runs in other games. why we here

I'll probably be doing absolutely no raid content at all in this game, was never a big raider. I was in PR on AOC for the BK buffs, not raiding.

In any case, it's actually a small PvP guild for me this time around.

I'll probably be doing absolutely no raid content at all in this game, was never a big raider. I was in PR on AOC for the BK buffs, not raiding.

In any case, it's actually a small PvP guild for me this time around.

it was a joke

sadias will never let us forget the great kutsus

Glad people are publicizing our server as being a competitive pvp server. That's all I want and care about. After looking at who was on our server though I saw the Republic side was greatly outnumbered. Did those numbers change now? Have we gotten a larger balance between the two sides?

Glad people are publicizing our server as being a competitive pvp server. That's all I want and care about. After looking at who was on our server though I saw the Republic side was greatly outnumbered. Did those numbers change now? Have we gotten a larger balance between the two sides?

compared to other "hyped" pvp servers for the east coast our ratio at prelaunch which means nothing really is more balanced. there are some servers that are 4 to 1 in favor of the empire. also if you look at the rebel guilds on the prelaunch list for the server they have had success in other games

compared to other "hyped" pvp servers for the east coast our ratio at prelaunch which means nothing really is more balanced. there are some servers that are 4 to 1 in favor of the empire. also if you look at the rebel guilds on the prelaunch list for the server they have had success in other games

If you say it's balanced then I'll take your word for it. I saw a pretty clear ratio in favor of the Empire when I first saw the server guild list.

Also, I'm not too concerned with the opposition. I've had my fair share of experience in previous games as well as many from my guild and our alliance. I'm more looking forward to the teammates I'll have on the Empire. Hopefully it's not saturated with bads. I trust we have an experienced group here like you said.

:jawa_smile:

If you say it's balanced then I'll take your word for it. I saw a pretty clear ratio in favor of the Empire when I first saw the server guild list.

Also, I'm not too concerned with the opposition. I've had my fair share of experience in previous games as well as many from my guild and our alliance. I'm more looking forward to the teammates I'll have on the Empire. Hopefully it's not saturated with bads. I trust we have an experienced group here like you said.

:jawa_smile:

Balanaced is a relative term. Compared to other east coast pvp servers we have more rebels. But over all by no means is it balanced or is it balanced on any pvp server in prelaunch. Imperials are heavy on every server, just less on ours.

What game are most of the players from Empire coming from?

Killed by Death is from Age of Conan, we have people from a few guilds there like EXODUS, velox nex, varangian guard, blackwater merc, past redemption, carnage among others. We have been ranked #1 in north america and in top 10 in the world, but by no means the best pvp guild coming from age of conan.

Edited by Raist-