I got OWND by Game Stop, Bioware & My wife

Roechacca

So my wife pre ordered "teh game" for me at game stop November 15th. Game stop never released pre order codes so I sent in my receipt to Bioware customer service. They gave me a pre order code a few weeks later, now I'm not in with the November people. My wife said "Why did I buy that stupid game if you cant even play it early like you wanted?!" "I'm never buying another stupid game for you again..."

So ya, she's rage'n. I'm laughin. Just say'n.

While I write this well thought out thread she is fuming and trust me Bioware, while I may not be anyone to ever worry about, she is very mean, vindictive and relentless. She's even gone to bars and beat up people that said mean things to me.

I'm writing this to personally say "LOL!" at how pre orders were handled in general through the various markets and powers that be. I probably won't get in early and certainly can wait but my wife scares me sometimes. Please think these things through next time -Thanks in advance

My GF never got a response from Bioware after they asked for her receipt. Even after a month and a half. So, it could be worse. ;)

She did eventually get an email from Gamestop with her code. Two months later. On Dec 12th. :p

Hopefully tomorrow we can finally play together.

Hello everyone,

We understand that you are frustrated and that early game access is important to you, so we'd like to invite you to take part in a conversation on the topic that's already underway here.

In order to keep the forums tidy and discussions together this thread will be closed, feel free to carry on in the thread linked above.