KOTOR/TOR Showdown

Gantoris_Aym

SWTOR character that you chose vs. The Exile (KOTOR 2 only) vs. Revan (KOTOR 1 only) vs. Malak vs. Sion (not immortal) vs Mandalore vs Shae Vizla

The time period they were in the video game world, and they are in the Geonosis Arena (no animals). They're fighting with whatever weapons are available to them in their games.

IF you're a BH then Force powers don't affect you, just to make this interesting.

Lightsabers okay, force useable only on other force users. Let's Brawl.

yes, its a Free For All

Edited by Gantoris_Aym

My Revan was a dual wielding chap, Dark Side

My Exile was a Silver Double Bladed Lightsaber, Light Side Guardian chap

My SWTOR main is a Single Bladed Light Side Guardian.

I think this would come down to who gets ganged up on first. I think, since the Guardian is level 42, he is a touch behind the two legends above in terms of skill. While true, Revan is still discovering himself, he also has some neat Dark side skills.

But ultimatley I spent the most time on Exile. She was a total ******. She would pop force mastery and be choppin' stuff like no tomorrow.

SWTOR character that you chose vs. The Exile (KOTOR 2 only) vs. Revan (KOTOR 1 only) vs. Malak vs. Sion (not immortal) vs Mandalore vs Shae Vizla

The time period they were in the video game world, and they are in the Geonosis Arena (no animals). They're fighting with whatever weapons are available to them in their games.

IF you're a BH then Force powers don't affect you, just to make this interesting.

Lightsabers okay, force useable only on other force users. Let's Brawl.

yes, its a Free For All

This is extremely stupid - Force cant be used on other force users... so you just put Revan - A force user and removed his force power

Umm... Stupid much ?

You might as take a Bounty Hunter / Trooper from TOR and then remove their guns, armor.

Incidentally, I find the lack of mention of Imperial Agents insulting and discriminatory.

Regardless, KOTOR 1 / 2 will win simply because those characters are FULL Jedi / Sith with access to the full range of powers unlike Biowares current railroading for an MMO game.

Result: Revan can cut you to bits equally well with a lightsaber and still pound you with guns and the force. Plus a few extras like grenades and such.

Also worth pointing out that Revan + Exile automatically come with a +1 advantage because they are force linked with powerful force users.

I.E Bastila Shan and Kreia

This is extremely stupid - Force cant be used on other force users... so you just put Revan - A force user and removed his force power

Umm... Stupid much ?

You might as take a Bounty Hunter / Trooper from TOR and then remove their guns, armor.

Incidentally, I find the lack of mention of Imperial Agents insulting and discriminatory.

Regardless, KOTOR 1 / 2 will win simply because those characters are FULL Jedi / Sith with access to the full range of powers unlike Biowares current railroading for an MMO game.

Result: Revan can cut you to bits equally well with a lightsaber and still pound you with guns and the force. Plus a few extras like grenades and such.

Also worth pointing out that Revan + Exile automatically come with a +1 advantage because they are force linked with powerful force users.

I.E Bastila Shan and Kreia

well you went and didn't read what i posted. I said it can't be used on non force users. and this thread was intended to show which Videogame characters people liked the most.