Favouring DPS Bioware? Jerks!

_Admiral

So, as a healer, I normally get.

2.5k Heal

5k Heal

75k Heals

300k Heals

in the Warzones, with the occasional extra from blasting someone at low health.

DPS get double, nearly triple this in medals.

And you let them use an item "Frozen water (or some rubbish)" that lets them pop a 5k heal and get 2 medals right off the bat?

Where is my item to get 5k crit DPS?

Please tell me you are going to nerf this item, it's just making healers useless as PVP levelling since all the tools just MVP the person with the most medals (never the healer).

NERF IT

Yet you QQ about something like 10 commendations and 100 valor.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.

Maybe heal more so you win more and get more pts instead?

you do realize if you'll get more valor/commendations from farming medals then from winning, right?

as i healer, i usually clock in 5-6 medals. i think the most i've managed is 8-9 in alderaan.

2.5k heal

75k heal

150k heal

10 kills

25 kills

killing blow

1k defender points

3k defender points

i've never gotten the 5k medal cuz i'm 43. and i rarely get the 300k healing medal because of that. i don't have any expertise, so, my heals are pretty pitiful, etc.

honestly, stop just mindlessly healing and do more. help your team dps. throw a DoT or two out. add some damage onto that hard-to-kill person, etc.

So, as a healer, I normally get.

2.5k Heal

5k Heal

75k Heals

300k Heals

DPS get double, nearly triple this in medals.

DPS medals

75k damage

250k damage

Solo Kill

Killing Blow

10 Kills

25 Kills

2.5k Single hit

5k Single hit

So, you can get 10 and 25 kills as a healer easily just by throwing the odd AoE or DoT around. 75k damage also shouldnt be an issue, Killing blow is also easy to get.

so stop being a healbot and do some damage.

DPS medals

75k damage

250k damage

Solo Kill

Killing Blow

10 Kills

25 Kills

2.5k Single hit

5k Single hit

So, you can get 10 and 25 kills as a healer easily just by throwing the odd AoE or DoT around. 75k damage also shouldnt be an issue, Killing blow is also easy to get.

so stop being a healbot and do some damage.

Why cant I get an item that does a 5k crit on someone?

Why cant I get an item that does a 5k crit on someone?

I rarely see someone getting the 5k crit medal. Unless it's full buffs, adrenals etc. on a freshly dinged 50 with 0 buffs, adrenals, defensive cd's on him/her.

Seriously, why complain about something as trivial as 10 commendations and 100 valor?

Would it be ok if we took away the 75k dmg medal from you as well (which is retardedly easy as healer).

So that would leave 1 extra medal... 1! 50 valor and 5 commendations, whoohooo!

Do you need something this trivial as this to complain about? Is it really (THAT) important?

Do you own the right to have those medals just for yourself? Then I'd say, make it impossible to get the 75k dmg and the killing blow, since your a healer and shouldn't be doing dps.

Sounds crazy and ridiculous right? Well, so does the qq-ing about 2 medals lol.

On top of that, for most players (and most fast games), it's near impossible to get the 300k DMG medal. For some it's easy.

Meaning most DPS classes can't guard for the 2k, 5k, 10k and 50k medal AND/OR get the 2,5k and 5k healing medals.

Stop complaining and focus your inner unsatisfaction on REAL issues in the game.

Honestly, healers get way more MVP votes over time, and they also win more matches; simply because of the way warzones are set up. I think that makes up for the couple medals you miss. Healers do get screwed on medals though, and the solution is to add 1-2 more healing medals. Perhaps a close call medal, for saving someone who was below 25% or something. Edited by Selixx