Dark Reaper. Dead Server.

Feelinestars

That number is wildly inaccurate. It includes the free month.. and it also includes the majority of us whom got suckered into game-time cards due to false advertisement and false hype for a broken game.

We'll know in 6 months.. and I think we can all agree the number is closer to 750k subscribers.

Edited by Feelinestars

That number is wildly inaccurate. It includes the free month.. and it also includes the majority of us whom got suckered into game-time cards due to false advertisement and false hype for a broken game.

We'll know in 6 months.. and I think we can all agree the number is closer to 750k.

Lol what is funny is you only need 16 players who are choosing to PvP..so in reality, even if your server only had 200 people you could still queue. Not enough people are PvPing. that is the problem .

lol what? the server is always Very Heavy or Full on peak hours. What are you smoking there brah?

So, you want to que for 30minutes everytime you play?

It hasn't been full or heavy or anything above standard or light in weeks and weeks. You're not playing on my server, clearly.

Lol what is funny is you only need 16 players who are choosing to PvP..so in reality, even if your server only had 200 people you could still queue. Not enough people are PvPing. that is the problem .

and not enough ppl are PvE grouping , that is also the prob,

LFG for 1 or 2 more hours,

pvp queue for 2x~4x mins.

We'll know in 6 months.. and I think we can all agree the number is closer to 750k subscribers.

I guess you never heard of Sarbanes-Oxley? I guess you also believe that the CEO of EA publicly committed an act of securities fraud...and his lawyers just sat by and let him do so?

shows it as heavy right now. :rolleyes: Some ones been exaggerating lately...

The problem is that "heavy" means different things depending on the server.

We have some servers showing up as "heavy", but if you start doing class searches using /who, you'll realize that they have a lower population than some servers marked as "standard".

Regardless of whether you think populations are dropping or not, the "light/standard/heavy/etc" server population rankings are not at all useful for comparing different server actual populations.

-k

LMAO exact same thing I thought ... /fantasy

Right...fantasy. And securities fraud. And jail time. And millions in legal fees. Sure.

Here's the thing. You think EA needed to make up the active subscription numbers? They had something like 76% top-line revenue growth year-to-year (absolutely stellar). In other words, there is ZERO incentive for the CEO was to lie, or "paint a rosy picture" about subscription numbers. Zero. Analysts care most about top-line numbers. After that, bottom-line (net income). Subscription numbers come sometime (and a long time) after that. But according to you, EA would risk sending its directors and officers to jail, and paying out millions in legal fees, just to get a boost to their subscription numbers. Right.

Btw, even "painting a rosy picture" can be sanctionable under securities laws if it is considered misleading. Thanks.

Edited by iheartnyc