Operative PvP video

Endusima

I finally got my thumb outta my *** and put this little movie together, it's a Lethalithy spec video and covers the basics of the class (from the way I play it atleast). Let me know what you guys think and if I should finish my Medicine movie aswell.

Yeah, I was actually Cybertech before but I rerolled biochem and that was after the nerf. I still lack the rakata adrenal and med pac.

Cool nice then, you're still outputting decent dps, any energy issues in longer fights?

I finally got my thumb outta my *** and put this little movie together, it's a Lethalithy spec video and covers the basics of the class (from the way I play it atleast). Let me know what you guys think and if I should finish my Medicine movie aswell.

All that time put into it only to be 480 :( oh well, hope your future vids are atleast 720...

Your gear? Your spec? Pre-made?

Gear varies since I picked up better gear along the way, at the time I put this one together I was floating around 450-500 expertise

spec is 11/0/30

no premades, only solo queues.

All that time put into it only to be 480 :( oh well, hope your future vids are atleast 720...

Not likely, my connection is a 1.5mb/0.5mb :D It took me well over 2 hours just to upload this one in 480.

Edited by Endusima