Disabling camera "smart follow" - hard way

MuNieK

Can someone give me the info how can i disable this camera the hard way? Seems developers dont give a damn what is troubling the players, so players should care about themselfs.

If someone would have any way how to disable this most frustrating and irritating hardcored game feature i would appreciate it... I hate when game forces me to watch some direction when im trying to immerse myself. Now insetad of immersing into the story and questing i keep struggling with freaking game controls (which is this forced camera movement whenever i release lm button).

edit:

at to this random camera degree change that happens in random moments (camera randomly turns into random other direction) and you have totally game-braking, immersion-braking, lame camera system in game for how much? 150 millions $ ? Joke...

Edited by MuNieK

Can someone give me the info how can i disable this camera the hard way? Seems developers dont give a damn what is troubling the players, so players should care about themselfs.

If someone would have any way how to disable this most frustrating and irritating hardcored game feature i would appreciate it... I hate when game forces me to watch some direction when im trying to immerse myself. Now insetad of immersing into the story and questing i keep struggling with freaking game controls (which is this forced camera movement whenever i release lm button).

I have longed for the ability to disable this. However, I have found no way to do so, and as far as I know - there is no way.

Quality of Life Feature - Disabled.

Where do they take those incompetent developers from? There is simple rule: If you dont want to move my character aswell, then dont you dare touching the camera im using to controll it. Edited by MuNieK