Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Severly screwed up drop rates

bvalley

I have made up my mind, and I am absolutely convinced that drop rates are favoring force users. I have done roughly 50 - 55 hard mode flashpoints, and have seen a total of FOUR Bounty Hunter Columi tokens drop. With 4 classes, shouldn't I be seeing a percentage close to 25%, instead of 12%? Little bit of favortism since everybody and there brother rolled inquisitor or warrior? I think so...

Absolutely rediculous that I could have fully geared an inquisitor and a warrior 3 times over in the time it has taken me to get 3 pieces of columi tier gear.

Yet another reason I keep saying to myself... FIX YOUR GAME.

P.S. Why do I have 300 tionese crystals with 4 tionese commendations? FIX YOUR GAME

I have made up my mind, and I am absolutely convinced that drop rates are favoring force users. I have done roughly 50 - 55 hard mode flashpoints, and have seen a total of FOUR Bounty Hunter Columi tokens drop. With 4 classes, shouldn't I be seeing a percentage close to 25%, instead of 12%? Little bit of favortism since everybody and there brother rolled inquisitor or warrior? I think so...

Absolutely rediculous that I could have fully geared an inquisitor and a warrior 3 times over in the time it has taken me to get 3 pieces of columi tier gear.

P.S. Why do I have 300 tionese crystals with 4 tionese commendations? FIX YOUR GAME

Funny, I have 555 crystals and 202 tionese coms, lie much?

I'm an SI tank and I have seen 1 SI helm drop in Kaon, 7 agent helms, 1SW and 3BH with near every other non tier piece of loot being BH.

Guess random is random. Or should I put it in your terms "OMG BW FAVORS BHS/AGENTS AND HATES FORCE USERS"

Edited by Reico

*ridiculous.

I have actually come to the conclusion drops seem to be based on server population.

On my Sith Juggernaut and Sith Sorcerer, most of drops I see are Sith Inquisitor or Marauder drops, but at least 75% of the servers Empire population seems to be Sith Inquisitors or Marauders.

On my Commando most of drops I see are Trooper or Sage, but once again the vast majority of the population is Cammandos and Sages.

On my Powertech (who is on different server) most of drops I see are Sith Inquisitor or Sniper drops (I getting a abnormally large amount of Sniper Rifles), but once again this populations is SI and Sniper heavy.

Of course I could be wrong, but just my general look at what's dropping and whats playing.

I do not know about raids, but the flashpoints have their loot percentages based upon the party.

For example if you solo BT, there is about 90% chance that you will get the loot for your class.

I would guess that raids will have similar system. Therefor if more then half of your raiders are Force users, I would not be surprized if the loot system dropped their items more often.

Yeah, random sucks sometimes. I got a couple right away, but I am currently in a long dry spell. Won't complain too much though, Columni weapon was one I got.

I agree about the crystals though. I almost have enough crystals for a complete set, but only enough comms for 1 piece (almost 2).

LOL - I am BH that runs with a lot of SIs and they complain there are way too many BH drops.

BTW, I have full Columi except for the belt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.