Legacy house would be neato

Sandwichism

EDIT: I have no idea why this didn't post in the Suggestion section.

That's where I hit the new thread button, anyway.

So I really dig the intent of the Legacy system, and I understand why it hasn't been fully implemented yet, so while it's being made awesome, here's a few ideas to add to it.

Note: This are my personal opinion, and everyone else may or may not think they suck entirely.

Legacy Houses:

Let the player choose a planet, say, in my case, Alderaan, and they can establish a House, in my personal case, it'd be House Man.

- It should be some kind of awesome to do so, you know, gaining favor of local officials, gathering people willing to build the house, maybe world specific troubles like building on a native burial ground and excorcising the land, I have no idea.

Anyway, so you finally build your Legacy House, which should grant the title Of House <Legacy Name> or something similar.

Then, allow players to outfit the house with unique Legacy merchants, a special cross character Vault, et cetera.

For the Vault, just don't let players store Bound items or money, so that you don't end up with any of that weird business.

- - - - - -

I'm thinking of this because of House Organa, which I know has political roots.

But you know, people like having their own stuff.

Like their own ship, guild ships, etc

Edited by Sandwichism

• 2 weeks later...
They give you a ship man!

WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT.

To be able to individualise it!

At the moment my ship looks like every other Jedi Knight's ship.

I want to name it, paint, it, decorate it, rearrange walls, hang stuff, buy new furniture, stuff like that.

id much rather prefer the option to customize my ship, store/buy trophies for it, change interior color schemes, maybe add a pazaak table so i can play with friends while we wait for raid or whatnot

moar interior ship fluff is what i want

though yours is not a bad idea either

id much rather prefer the option to customize my ship, store/buy trophies for it, change interior color schemes, maybe add a pazaak table so i can play with friends while we wait for raid or whatnot

moar interior ship fluff is what i want

though yours is not a bad idea either

I don't think they ever be able to make ships that customisable, they are just too complex a model.

To get real customisation you generally need a fair blank canvas model.

Plus having a house for all your legacy toons would be useful in other ways, could contain a legacy character vault for example.