Mail Between Factions for Legacy Only

Magaman

I really like the idea of the legacy system, as it give me a desire to level multiple characters and still get some sort of extra reward.

Since the whole legacy system is seen as a "family tree" it would only make sense that the family can send mail to each other. Maybe at a higher cost, or only from special terminals. The biggest advantage is that it would make myself and I'm sure many others not so annoyed by the constant schematic drops for gear that is meant for the opposite faction. I would even be ok with the mail being limited to credits and schematics, and maybe other specialized items.

I really like the idea of the legacy system, as it give me a desire to level multiple characters and still get some sort of extra reward.

Since the whole legacy system is seen as a "family tree" it would only make sense that the family can send mail to each other. Maybe at a higher cost, or only from special terminals. The biggest advantage is that it would make myself and I'm sure many others not so annoyed by the constant schematic drops for gear that is meant for the opposite faction. I would even be ok with the mail being limited to credits and schematics, and maybe other specialized items.

I would like this a lot, as it would make crew skills ultimately easier, and let us mail bound items to our own alts. Sure I might run Hammer Station 20 times on my level 40 Powertech to get gear for my Sniper, but hey, it's my time and I can barely find a lot of groups to begin with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.