When you compare Kass to (possible spoilers)

nabrass

I thought Coruscant was a huge missed opportunity. Having read Deceived, I was looking forward to going into the depths of the destroyed Jedi Temple. I expected a whole quest series to focus on what happened during the Sith assault. What we did get for it was just tacked on at the end and very short.

Instead, we got merchants, black sun and justiciars. Three sides of the same coin with mostly copied areas (the merchant's and black sun areas are really, really similar).

I've taken five characters through Dromund Kaas and 2.5 characters through Coruscant. I have one character ready to do the Black Sun area and another sitting in the Cantina at level 10 because i just can't get myself up for doing Coruscant again. I want all my alts to get to their ships but the Republic side is just so bland that I can't get excited about it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As I say, its not like its somewhere you have to live and its not somewhere you start so im not sure what the issue is really or how this makes the empire better.

Cant talk about Coruscant, have not done any rep char, and seems i will not, but for Nar Shaboring ... after doing 3-4 quest i just rushed to my class quests and jumped out of that boring as hell planet.

Some lvls later, a girl at the fleet asked me to do a bonus series in Nar Shadaa ... too bad we cant kill mission NPCs ...

I'm not everyone, its just my opinion, all planets in SWTOR are too "single pathed" too many walls, but Nar Shadaa is the most terrible one.

I'm not everyone, its just my opinion, all planets in SWTOR are too "single pathed" too many walls, but Nar Shadaa is the most terrible one.

And you are totally entitled to that opinion because what you are not doing is saying 'because I dont like it it must be the reason why no one rolls republic.'