I want to be smaller!!!!

Magnijung

So I started collecting datacrons and I ran into a problem on Corellia. Apparently my character model is too big. Is there anything in the game that can shrink a character?

NO lol. This is not Alice in Wonderland.

But joking aside that is something the developers need to correct. Just need to change so the tallest characters in the game can get to some datacrons.

The whole "jumping" aspect for getting Datacrons was dumb to begin with. Most frustrating aspect of this game, imo.

I kind of enjoying the whole jumping/timing thing.

NO lol. This is not Alice in Wonderland.

But joking aside that is something the developers need to correct. Just need to change so the tallest characters in the game can get to some datacrons.

Yeah. I think the easiest fix would be to include stims that shrink or increase size for short period of time.

So I started collecting datacrons and I ran into a problem on Corellia. Apparently my character model is too big. Is there anything in the game that can shrink a character?

What are you playing? can you force leap? If so get a size 1 or 2 to get inside the door and then jump to him or get someone inside there that can pull you in.

What are you playing? can you force leap? If so get a size 1 or 2 to get inside the door and then jump to him or get someone inside there that can pull you in.

I am model 3. You have squeeze through a wall and net to drop down onto a pipe and then walk to the datacron. The problem is that I am too big to fit.

http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/sith-inquisitor-complete-datacron-guide/#Hoth

+4 presence on corellia