Crit

caultonpos

BASIC PvP Weapons are modable, so just get the mods you need that include Crit. Which I'm assuming is the vendor you're hitting up.

When you get into the higher tiers of Valor ranks and lvl 50, you'll notice four little desks with four vendors on them, right behind where you get your PvP Daily. Each of these vendors represents a class, and Valor rank. Go to the appropriate vendor when you're there. Also... buy Champion Gear Bags to help.

BASIC PvP Weapons are modable, so just get the mods you need that include Crit. Which I'm assuming is the vendor you're hitting up.

When you get into the higher tiers of Valor ranks and lvl 50, you'll notice four little desks with four vendors on them, right behind where you get your PvP Daily. Each of these vendors represents a class, and Valor rank. Go to the appropriate vendor when you're there. Also... buy Champion Gear Bags to help.

They also sell level 20 and 40 gear.

yeah the level 20 gear is what im looking at and is missing crit

but mods may help forgot about that

dont even worry about stat allocations before level 50

just keep your gear current, regardless of whether is has crit or power or accuracy

its not worth the effort to fuss over it when you get new gear/mods every 2-4 levels

dont even worry about stat allocations before level 50

just keep your gear current, regardless of whether is has crit or power or accuracy

its not worth the effort to fuss over it when you get new gear/mods every 2-4 levels

+1

I didn't even bothered reversing green hilts for blues when I leveled with Artifice, just green every 2 levels and be done with it.

Level 20 practically doesn't count as pvp gear. At level 20 you don't have a ton of + stats on your items yet. They put something there so there is some kind of reward for pvp at lower level if you really want it, but it just can't be that powerful at level 20.

Also, its mod-able, so if you want crit buy a crit mod.

Look at level 50 PVP gear and it is covered in crit chance.

Think before you post! :p

Mod it every4-6 levels to keep yourself current. If you get an up to date mod at lvl 20, and lvl 22 that mod is the equivalent to an at lvl blue, at 24 its not equivalent to an at lvl green. So at 26, upgrade, even a green will most likely be an upgrade if not then its on par.