From Sniper to Scoundrel

Staleningrad

As the title says, I'm leaving my Sniper, for now, and going to level a Scoundrel. Stealth has always been interesting to me, and I'd like to heal later on. I love PvP, but browsing this class forum, all I see is people saying how bad the class is. Is this really true or is it just bad players whining because it was their turn to be nerfed? A lot of people said Snipers sucked, but I actually really enjoyed mine and had fun in PvP.

Never take advice from a forum about how fun a class is. It's different for every person. People are upset because of the recent nerfs but that doesnt make the class any less enjoyable.

For the record im in the opposite situation as you, im going back to my sniper, scoundrel was too gimmicky in pvp for me.

just a Warning! i respecced Scrapper from Sawbones over this weekend and its was very Frustrating. Scrapper is a Great PVP class, manage to kill around 30 people every match and Killed All classes Except Juggernauts.

My Gear was Epic lv 49 Mods And HM drops 100% Pve gear that is, No pvp gear at all.

My spec was and i Didnt Bother to heal anything. Because i play Raidhealer in Full tier gear.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#7010cZGhModkrffzZhr.1

What Destroyed my pvp Weekend was Ui input-Lag. Yes ! It was Horrific Delays on my Stealth and Opener Shoot First.

To Play good as a Stealther with Stuns locks u need flawless inputlag in Ui witch wasnt the case.

This is somthing Bioware must Fix Asap. i had about 0.5-1 Sec Lag delay on my attacks most of the pvp matches i played. It totaly Destroyed my chance of rolling out my Rotation and stunlocks.

i got 45ms so there is no issue there.

TEST: try spam "open bag" "B" button 10 times in a row........ And try run at same time....... This game Ui coding is pathetic..... u get 2 frames /sec....

Edited by Donnadarco

just a Warning! i respecced Scrapper from Sawbones over this weekend and its was very Frustrating. Scrapper is a Great PVP class, manage to kill around 30 people every match and Killed All classes Except Juggernauts.

My Gear was Epic lv 49 Mods And HM drops 100% Pve gear that is, No pvp gear at all.

My spec was and i Didnt Bother to heal anything. Because i play Raidhealer in Full tier gear.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#7010cZGhModkrffzZhr.1

What Destroyed my pvp Weekend was Ui input-Lag. Yes ! It was Horrific Delays on my Stealth and Opener Shoot First.

To Play good as a Stealther with Stuns locks u need flawless inputlag in Ui witch wasnt the case.

This is somthing Bioware must Fix Asap. i had about 0.5-1 Sec Lag delay on my attacks most of the pvp matches i played. It totaly Destroyed my chance of rolling out my Rotation and stunlocks.

i got 45ms so there is no issue there.

TEST: try spam "open bag" "B" button 10 times in a row........ And try run at same time....... This game Ui coding is pathetic..... u get 2 frames /sec....

Go in your Preferences and see what your ability delay is at, that might be part of your problem.