Aric Jorgan is a CREEPER

Refmo

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I have no problem with non-human romances in general, but seriously? He is a CAT! That's just gross! I'd have the same problem with Vette if I had a pet with tentacles on its head. Except I wouldn't be playing this game, I'd be too busy counting the millions of dollars I made by exploiting my freakshow pet.

PS. Swotar? Really? I think I laughed more at that than the entire first video. :p

Does bioware do ****-relations or are they still controlled by the bigots at Fox?

REALLY?

H O M O

is censored?

Wow. Bunch of **** :D

Not YET. By yet I mean they said they'd put it in but later, last I heard.

I mean ...I wanna get to know Elara a little more, but since she's a luxury whore it's not worth it to me until I can lick her snatch, you know what I mean?

preparing for the censorship

I liked how the echo changed as she moved thru Fleet to her ship. Telling the droid to 'shut-up' almost made me blow hot coffee out of my nose too. Thanks lol

I'll second that. you're a f***en cat! - nice one (bioware, hire that talented voice of the future)

Let's think about this.

Bioware makes Trooper relationships so rough...the female ones have to become the Cat Lady, and they make the romance options for the guys either Dorne the Wooden or an NPC you either space or goes unhinged afterwards for you NOT spacing her.

I think I'm keeping the lovin' for after I retire. It's safer that way.

With enough affection gained, his motives turn DARK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOd76NDJoGc

Still, ***** cat romance feels deeper than Elara falling in love with me because I listen to all her defector (daddy?) problems. Honestly, I tried that in high school a decade ago and it got me nowhere.

Ex post facto: lol for censoring "p u s s y"

Edited by Tightkevlar

Still, ***** cat romance feels deeper than Elara falling in love with me because I listen to all her defector (daddy?) problems. Honestly, I tried that in high school a decade ago and it got me nowhere.

Ex post facto: lol for censoring "p u s s y"

Rofl. You're probably right. To me, Jorgan is the only one who feels right to have around. The cat **** never bothered me, really. It was the creepy letters (that ended with love you's).

Not YET. By yet I mean they said they'd put it in but later, last I heard.

I mean ...I wanna get to know Elara a little more, but since she's a luxury whore it's not worth it to me until I can lick her snatch, you know what I mean?

preparing for the censorship

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait. 'whore' and 'snatch' are not filtered, but 'the H word' is? Wow...