Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your kind words on the poems! It was crazy fun writing those :D And I always look forward to other people's compositions! With some of these guys there's always more to rave about.

For those of you who were wondering exactly how hard a Warrior can hammer poor Quinn in one of his first scenes, I have an exhaustive exploration of every possible way you can [Flirt] with him during the Balmorran Arms Factory briefing:

Or if you'd rather see him in cool, calculating, villainous, and devastatingly sexy mode, you can have his moment of triumph at the end of Balmorra:

Thanks for posting that first one btw, soooo much fun to watch him squirm like that.

Dear Quinn-lovers, why on earth I do not see you in that thread? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=323726

Umm, you don't see me there because I died laughing before page 5 was out. You know, I was linked to it once long ago, thought the first post was clever but not brilliant, and wandered off...I was missing out. Bookmarked for future reading once I recover my breath!

Thanks for posting that first one btw, soooo much fun to watch him squirm like that.

My first Warrior skimmed through, I think, one [Flirt], one "how easily you fluster," then back to business. I had no idea how awful the Warrior could make that conversation...'til I brought Auresse there to town. :jawa_evil:

Umm, you don't see me there because I died laughing before page 5 was out. You know, I was linked to it once long ago, thought the first post was clever but not brilliant, and wandered off...I was missing out. Bookmarked for future reading once I recover my breath!

My first Warrior skimmed through, I think, one [Flirt], one "how easily you fluster," then back to business. I had no idea how awful the Warrior could make that conversation...'til I brought Auresse there to town. :jawa_evil:

I went through that conversation a few times before finally settling on what ended up being the conversation but I didn't have any of it recorded, so it was nice to relive those moments. Ugh, want to play another SW ... must finish other classes first *drags heels*

Dear Quinn-lovers, why on earth I do not see you in that thread? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=323726

P.S. bright_ephemera I still hope you will play JC one day and write something about Zenith :) For our club of sadness.

Have you guys actually read through that entire thread? Its hilarious! And touches on quite a few of the companions. Entertaining stuff. :D

I haven't dealt with the Cathar myself, but from what I've seen on my male Trooper I have some suspicions as to his style...so here, from a femTrooper's perspective:

Kitty cat, kitty cat, sittin' in the - ow!

What the hell was that for? Yeah, I'm teasing you. (Me-ow.)

- Bloody hell, Lieutenant, quit it!

Or do the other kind of "hit it."

(Is that something that you're into?)

Never mind. I'm going now.

How a guy who fires ion charges twice the speed of sound

Can drag his feet so horribly when ladies come around

Is a mystery. Well, listen,

Both of us can be persistent.

And I'll win regard someday

No matter how much I must hound.

'Cause you're worth it. I've been serving at your side for quite a while,

And I know your strength and courage and inimitable style.

Plus you're cute when you're annoyed.

You do this nose thing I enjoy.

(I'm the CO. I can say that.)

Please, just take it with a smile.

Kitty cat, kitty cat - ow ow okay I'm done stop it stop it do not take another step toward the armory! Let's have it out with wrestling? No? Insubordinate twit. This conversation is not over.

Awww yeah. I get home from a crap day at work and I am greeted with Aric poems! I love this forum. And people that make Aric poems. :D

As a female who plays female toons, I have yet to find a male companion that would be suitable for marriage.

Seriously look at the guys in came, talos, andronikos, vector, doctor loken and gault? Really? I'd rather marry Khem.

Also I love the sexy slave outfit, how about a sexy male companion with a sexy g-string to flaunt around the fleet?

If not I guess i'll just have to go gay when you let me...

Makes me think all the bioware developers are men and the girl/girl thing was the plan all along.... :p

Make a female smuggler. I'd bone Corso, and I'm a dude.

And yes, PLEASE, give males a sexy g-string outfit.

I also agree with your assessment of the game developers. All the stuff dedicated to females (e.g., slave girl outfit) makes it seem like the developers are all nerds who never get any action.

[quote name=bright_ephemera;4501920

For those of you who were wondering exactly how hard a Warrior can hammer poor Quinn in one of his first scenes' date=' I have an exhaustive exploration of every possible way you can [Flirt] with him during the Balmorran Arms Factory briefing:

Oh mah gawd, I didn't realize you could make Quinn squirm that much! He just earned a few more adorableness points for this gal. *fans self*

Have you guys actually read through that entire thread? Its hilarious! And touches on quite a few of the companions. Entertaining stuff. :D

Yeah, I found that thread about a month and a half ago and now I'm sad that he's stopped writing more. Had giggle-fests at home and at work. Hubby kept looking at me funny.

Quinn is always adorable up until, well .. you know.... Unless he's doing his dramatic villain thing, then he's HAWT!

Edited by Kalterien

Well, I have finally met Malavai Quinn for the first time. Hmmm...not sure what I think of him yet. Perhaps I need to see a bit more of his personality before I can judge. His char model is nice...like the hair, the 5 o'clock shadow, yes even the mole, but he's a bit on the pale side. Voice hasn't grabbed me like I was hoping it would though. Not yet anyway.

Maybe I just can't see any companion living up to Vector. Ha ha. His voice is just rubs me in all the right ways. :cool: I think it's because it has a deeper, more masculine edge to it.

I also really enjoyed that first meeting with Vector...got that hilarious flirt right away, whereas I wasn't allowed to flirt with Quinn. Bummer. Vector just jumped out at me right away as a character I knew I was going to enjoy getting to know. Maybe I just like 'em weird. :confused::rolleyes::D

Well, I have finally met Malavai Quinn for the first time. Hmmm...not sure what I think of him yet. Perhaps I need to see a bit more of his personality before I can judge. His char model is nice...like the hair, the 5 o'clock shadow, yes even the mole, but he's a bit on the pale side. Voice hasn't grabbed me like I was hoping it would though. Not yet anyway.

Maybe I just can't see any companion living up to Vector. Ha ha. His voice is just rubs me in all the right ways. :cool: I think it's because it has a deeper, more masculine edge to it.

I also really enjoyed that first meeting with Vector...got that hilarious flirt right away, whereas I wasn't allowed to flirt with Quinn. Bummer. Vector just jumped out at me right away as a character I knew I was going to enjoy getting to know. Maybe I just like 'em weird. :confused::rolleyes::D

nothing wrong with wierd. and hey it's a videogame, it's all cool to enjoy other guys too :D vector isn't the jealous type ;)

I also really enjoyed that first meeting with Vector...got that hilarious flirt right away, whereas I wasn't allowed to flirt with Quinn. Bummer.

Oh don't worry, later on with Quinn will make up for not having a flirt in that first conversation. The ways you can make him squirm are horribly delicious.

That being said, I still prefer Vector to Quinn. But Torian, Vector, and Quinn all linger within centimeters of each other on my favorite list.

Oh don't worry, later on with Quinn will make up for not having a flirt in that first conversation. The ways you can make him squirm are horribly delicious.

That being said, I still prefer Vector to Quinn. But Torian, Vector, and Quinn all linger within centimeters of each other on my favorite list.

i'm still waiting for that **** cat to give in. maybe he wants some wiska's temptations. once i get him in my trooper's bedroom, he's not gonna be let out.

i'm still waiting for that **** cat to give in. maybe he wants some wiska's temptations. once i get him in my trooper's bedroom, he's not gonna be let out.

hehe that made me laugh :)

My 2nd trooper just had her first flirt. Its a long road ahead, isn't it. Sigh. I am currently alternating between my SW and my Trooper. Alternating between Quinn and Jorgan. No wonder I am frustrated.....

My 2nd trooper just had her first flirt. Its a long road ahead, isn't it. Sigh. I am currently alternating between my SW and my Trooper. Alternating between Quinn and Jorgan. No wonder I am frustrated.....

see... corso was easy. he was drunk and hitting on me 3 seconds after i got my ship XD

Oh god.. what are you masochistic or something? Those must be the two most frustrating romances in the game.

Edited by Kalterien
Seems I missed a key word

Oh god.. what are you masochistic or something? Those must be the two frustrating romances in the game.

I must be, I don't think I have actually had an easy romance in this game, maybe I need to romance Doc or something or roll a smuggler just to make my own life less difficult!!

I must be, I don't think I have actually had an easy romance in this game, maybe I need to romance Doc or something or roll a smuggler just to make my own life less difficult!!

Granted I'm a sucker for punishment myself, just rolled yet another femWar....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.