just a spec

TwilightTeth

Hi,

What is your goal with the spec? Are you more of a pve or pvp player?

The first thing that jumped out at me is you don't need both reserves and induction unless you are really looking to never lose any force bar. You could save those 2 points up your tree in other places.

Also, I like having death field and wrath, adds more dmg and faster. But really depends on what you are looking for.

It is a bit unfocused, which makes it hard to sort out.

The insta--whirlwind Seems to hint at pvp, I could be wrong but will approach it with that in mind:

One biggie I see is 17 points into madness but no wrath, which unfortunately is going to render chain lightning about 90% useless in the context of a hybrid spec-- basically you are now reliant on force storm and lightning strike procs, which means you are a very immobile target.

Basically no cooldown on force lightning coupled with wrath + chain lightning really makes up the bread and butter of a hybrid spec that goes at least 16 deep in each tree.

If you aren't going to allow for wrath procs I'd argue you might be better off just going 30 deep into lightning.

That said, I have been running with a little bit unusual spec myself. Basically take your current spec and remove haunted dreams-- one point goes into wrath the other finishes off forked lightning.

Then drop electric induction, one point goes into lightning spire, the other two into electric bindings.

I have been quite happy with it. I use it as a mixed pvp/pve combo though I have probably been doing about an 80/20 pvp/pve ratio when I hit 50 expecting it to be the opposite (mostly waiting on guild to get more 50's and such).