Servant One's Voice Actor? [SPOILERS for Sith warrior]

Krook

So I've been betrayed by Baras, and I'm allied with these two creeps. But I recognize the voice from Servant One, and I want to know who it is. If i recall correctly, I feel that I've heard the voice on Stargate SG-1.

its probably anders from dragon age or the other guy from dragon age, they mostly are the bad guy from dragon age, does all the voices for the toon that represents the empire , the skinny white guy in the hat. Edited by Tocaseven

• 4 years later...
its probably anders from dragon age or the other guy from dragon age, they mostly are the bad guy from dragon age, does all the voices for the toon that represents the empire , the skinny white guy in the hat.

Jowan? Desmond Askew.

You'll recognize ALOT of voice actors across games. Fem Agent is also Lady Hawke. Obviously Satele and the Fem trooper is FemShep and Bastila.

Jowan? Desmond Askew.

You'll recognize ALOT of voice actors across games. Fem Agent is also Lady Hawke. Obviously Satele and the Fem trooper is FemShep and Bastila.

Jennifer Hale

Don't forget all the things Steve Blum does for SWTOR, star wars in general, and voice acting as a whole. Like when my son was watching Transformers Rescue Bots on Discovery Kids and then I whip around thinking, that sounds like Andronikos Revel! (He's also Zeb Orrelios)

Still its also nice when we get the big names, like

Catherine Taber (Vette)

Rachel Leigh Cook (Jaesa)

Tom Kane (M1-4X)

Lacey Chabert (Mako)

I had no idea A-Team's Murdock was in SWTOR

Edited by phalczen

I heard Jack (from mass effect 2) on Sorc story , the lady who is friend with Andronikos on Tattoine .

Also , one of the Jedi master you meet on Balmorra during the Jedi Knight story is the same guy who voiced Duncan the warden of DAO . :D

And femHAwke = Fem Agent

Edited by SerraShar

why do people point out necro threads? technically, since he was on topic, this isn't even a necro.

He was responding to a comment someone made more than 4 years ago. How is that not a pointless necro? People point out necros because other people don't notice the date of the original thread and waste their time trying to answer questions or discuss things with people who quit long ago. Or they get confused over outdated information.