does getting the republic fleet datacron give you a codex entry?

kzinkiller

I wouldn't trust the codex numbers, many lore, characters, etc are not obtainable at this moment either because of the faction or the class so it kinda prevent players to start working on completing the codex since we can't trust it and could lose a lot of time looking for something that doesn't exist. Edited by Dreossk

one of my datacrons from Taris didn't register on the number counter, even though I have the entry in the codex.

tbh, a tonne of stuff in the codex is bugged to hell, I wouldn't bother trying to 100% it any time soon unless you are REALLY bored.

if you got all the datacrons from guides, i wouldnt worry about it. you got all the bonus stats, and thats all that really matters.

i have a new additional question. i have gained all datacrons from popular guides, +the datacron from the republic fleet but it says i am 65/67.

any ideas on the missing 2? :confused:

Open your codex, then Planets. For each planet you can expand the "discription" to get individual progress bars for all the available categories for that planet.

I suspect your codex says you have 5/6 Coruscant datacrons. Not that there's actually one you didn't pick up, more like BW took one out but never updated the codex to reflect the change. Or maybe they were planning to have 6 but never got around to putting in the last one, or just decided 5 was enough, and again, didn't bother to change the codex.

Open your codex, then Planets. For each planet you can expand the "discription" to get individual progress bars for all the available categories for that planet.

I suspect your codex says you have 5/6 Coruscant datacrons. Not that there's actually one you didn't pick up, more like BW took one out but never updated the codex to reflect the change. Or maybe they were planning to have 6 but never got around to putting in the last one, or just decided 5 was enough, and again, didn't bother to change the codex.

Oh my, I did not know you could open your codex like this. Thank you!

It says I am missing one on Coruscant like you said and also missing one on Belsavis but I think I have them both. But I guess maybe the codex is just bugged..

Strike that, I have 4/5 Belsavis which is correct acording to what I have collect. Same again, I have 5/6 coruscant which is correct. This is a correct count.

Faldaith is correct, I don't have the assembler.

Thanks for the help, guys! ^_^

Edited by kzinkiller

This really was great. All the people here helped me and their posts were filled only with manners and civility. :)

I used to play this other game and I would have asked a question and then had 20 people running in here to see who could be the first to flame me. :(