Sith Sorc (NPC)

Amiracle

Of all the NPCs they seem to do the most damage by far. All I see is lightening being spammed constantly by the NPCs. There is no point in interrupting it because as soon as you do they just spam it again.

I can only imagine how good this is playing one.

My tank companion has 13000hp and the mob takes him to zero in 2 casts....just WOW.

Edited by Amiracle

Anything killing you in two casts is either elite/champion or you are just making it up.

Interrupting works perfectly well. I do it all the time and it locks them out of using it again for a short time. Now, when they start to cast again, if your interrupt is not ready yet, use a short term stun (such as backhand for Juggernauts or the electro dart for BHs). By the time this wears off, your interrupt will be ready again. By the end of the second interrupt, they should definitely be dead. Unless it's an elite or champion, and then maybe you just need a group.

They are not overpowered, nor are player Sorcerers, you just have to learn to cancel their casts and tear 'em down fast. They have lousy defense and hp, in both cases, so just focus on 'em.