Jedi Sentinel: What's his garb?

Legendoom

Hey all,

After finally reaching level 10 on my third jedi knight (the first two were deleted at level 13 for cosmetic reasons), I'm having difficulty picking my spec. I really like the old republic Jedi and how they wear armor underneath their robes (specifically how they look in the character creation), and I'm wondering if that kind of armor is only available for Guardian spec, or could Sentinels use it as well? The level doesn't matter, if I get it at 50 or if I get it at 20, it doesn't matter to me. I'm guessing that only the Guardian can, but any info on that would be very much appreciated (they can get the same oranges, after all).

Cheers

I hate to break it to you, but you'll be wearing mostly nothing but brown armor. :(

They didn't put too much thought into armor for the Republic side.

Sure they did, Jedi are still monks by lore and get stuck with monk colors with few exceptions.

Sure they did, Jedi are still monks by lore and get stuck with monk colors with few exceptions.

I don't think many people like it, and it makes me and a bunch of others feel like Republic got the shaft.

I want armor dyes. I'd rather be wearing a gay pride flag than paper-bag brown.

Edited by StrikeOfLight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.