Do Marauders only have 2 bleed effects?

swtorpeter

I agree with this. I also think that the effect applied by annihilate should have an increased duration. Many times I find that I have to drop my dps a bit to prep for annihilate or I'll end up missing the chance to add my second annihilate stack.

Yes, my understanding is that rupture and deadly sabre are the only 2 bleed effects. Anhillation rules! dot are so awesome, especially when you see your target expire as you run to the next one. =)

That's kinda... weak, really. DPS Juggs/Guards have 3 dots. And we're not specced to get incentive to keep them rolling. We even have one that clips...

I agree with this. I also think that the effect applied by annihilate should have an increased duration. Many times I find that I have to drop my dps a bit to prep for annihilate or I'll end up missing the chance to add my second annihilate stack.

you have to adjust your rotation for this in order to keep the annihilate stack up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.