Light/Dark

Nmeurer

So, does it matter what I pick? I was going light until Just a few days ago (hadn't even hit tier one for light) when I decided Dark is more fun. If I go dark, what are the advantages (aside from a red lightsaber, which lets be honest, is well worth going dark) and disadvantages? What if I stayed neutral?

It's just preference.

BioWare did say they would release neutral alignment specific gear in the future.

Also, currently in game, there are several relics that are not lightside/darkside specific so neutral players can use them.

Okay, well what is the difference between light side gear and dark side gear? Anything? or is it a matter of preference?

Matter of appearance, too. You get those high light or dark rankings, you can put together a look that's fairly distinctive.

Your light/dark choice give you access to

* Gear

* Titles

* If you choose Dark, your appearance will change, unless you disable that in preferences

that you won't have access to if you don't make that choice. Neither side is more powerful than the other or have gear that is better than the other.

So, does it matter what I pick? I was going light until Just a few days ago (hadn't even hit tier one for light) when I decided Dark is more fun. If I go dark, what are the advantages (aside from a red lightsaber, which lets be honest, is well worth going dark) and disadvantages? What if I stayed neutral?

well if you want a mini sandcrawler pet following you around then go light side, priceless:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.