OP sage healing bug

Harower

Something should reward sages for being stuck with the lightest armor in the game- they should be better healers than scoundrels and troopers.

I don't believe in this logic, I don't think any healer should be number 1. They should be unique yes, but not blanket level superior.

Besides using armor class as your logic in itself makes zero sense as armor has less effect then you would think, especially on non tank classes.

I don't believe in this logic, I don't think any healer should be number 1. They should be unique yes, but not blanket level superior.

Besides using armor class as your logic in itself makes zero sense as armor has less effect then you would think, especially on non tank classes.

It's also, generally speaking, completely worthless in PvE. Remember Clothadins in WoW?

Looks like BW needs to update Conveyance to say "...which increases the effect of your next healing ability, unless your client activates the next healing ability before the server recognizes the completion of the first heal".

This also works with healing trance. You can channel for 2.8 seconds to get the extra 25% crit buff, then before the channel spell ends, cast deliverance and get the 1 second reduction in cast time.

Wait so why are you babbling about this exactly? Why would you open your big mouth onto the forums? Crave that attention do you?

Hi there,

Whatever promotes equality between heal specs :)

The more that take advantage of this the more obvious the division between the specs will become and bioware will act. Hopefully via a bug fix and not a nerf. Though I admit both are possible.

Edited by Harower

My Inquisitor does this, too.

I don't know why you think it's Sage-only.

This was never said :) Also pretty obvious considering the complete mirroring of the specs and the discussion of the mechanics behind the bug being related to handling of buffs / game engine.

However, people tend to care more about how such things affect them and thus sage was chosen as a real in game impact.

Edited by Harower

• 1 month later...