Request: Hammer Shot Heal Color Change

Thravin

This is a request to change the color of the hammer shot heal to the color of your crystal in your gun. It's a simple change that I believe many commando healers will appreciate. Thank you for your consideration.

/signed

*If anyone has any relevant information regarding this subject such as dev posts, please post them here. Thanks!*

This is a request to change the color of the hammer shot heal to the color of your crystal in your gun. It's a simple change that I believe many commando healers will appreciate. Thank you for your consideration.

/signed

*If anyone has any relevant information regarding this subject such as dev posts, please post them here. Thanks!*

I don't know...green is kind of the color of healing.

I don't know...green is kind of the color of healing.

I agree, but I'd like the choice :) If I wanted to go green I'd just put in a green color crystal. I understand its the color of healing and thats fine. I'm just asking for a choice to make the color crystal more meaningful :)

Edited by Thravin

I agree with the OP, mainly cause why there is any option for crystal colour, if there is a default color for certain skills??? the stat only, if that is so, they should remove imo.

And imo, in pvp at least if they change the colour of the heal beam to the color of ur crystal and make it look like your normal shots, (BH healers looks like nomral shots but in green color) u wont b targeted that easily, and u can b more lowprofile for imps, cause with that green beam, is just like putting on your own head a signal saying "Hey I´m the healer", but ofc is just a pvp issue, in PvE it doesnt matter, heck it can even b a pink beam lol.