35 Bags, 1 Item

z_DieHard_z

A screenshot wont strengthen my point unless I give you a screen shot of my entire bank, storage, and any place else I could possibly put the gear.. otherwise you could just accuse me of banking the pieces away. You are just going to have to take my word on this one.

There can only be a certain number of instances where the gear that you bought equals the remaining cent comms. A screenshot of your cent comm remainder and your current pvp set would reduce the doubt. TBH I'm sick and tired of these types of threads.

There can only be a certain number of instances where the gear that you bought equals the remaining cent comms. A screenshot of your cent comm remainder and your current pvp set would reduce the doubt. TBH I'm sick and tired of these types of threads.

Well, if this change in 1.1.2 is any good, then you wont have to worry about it anymore. You are tired of them because either A.) You arent 50 yet or B.) You are one of the lucky ones (or I am just an unlucky one. :rolleyes:)

There is a post in the dev forum that states there is a 25% chance that your BM bag has a token in it....:eek:

I just don't believe that based on what people have been posting.

Yes there is. He posted that champ bags and BM bag drop rates are 25% and will remain so.

The QQ always outshines the rest. You new to the internet or something?

Edited by jblazen