More waves than planned today

stooks

Hmm... mmmmmm No!!!!!!!

See sticky.

I really don't see how multiple waves per day changes anything, especially at this point in the EGA. The server populations are going to fluctuate based on the time, Europe increasing atm due to people getting off work. Really they should send them based on timezones i.e. Big group of U.S. now and Europe later tonight (Or earlier would have worked too).

Well they did say more waves and also said they would get to around nov. 23rd i think yesterday before they decided over night to do more waves of people.i at least would like to see the first week of December people to get in.If not o well just keep your fingers crossed.:w_tongue::w_tongue:

See sticky.

I really don't see how multiple waves per day changes anything, especially at this point in the EGA. The server populations are going to fluctuate based on the time, Europe increasing atm due to people getting off work. Really they should send them based on timezones i.e. Big group of U.S. now and Europe later tonight (Or earlier would have worked too).

I hope you mean the other way around. ;) No use for EU people to get their invites around midnight, when they are about to go to bed.

That would be really a low blow under the belt! :mad: