Galactic Market: A Little More Intuitive

Epicrisis

I like the Galactic Market, in that I can sell some things that I don't want, or buy things that I haven't been lucky enough to find. Its a place where I can craft good items for sell, or I can buy good items I don't feel like crafting.

The problem is, the interface is a little unintuitive. There's a bit of a learning curve, and its a hassle to search for things. We must add a few filters before we're allowed to type in the name of the thing we're searching for. This is difficult if we don't know the filter information, especially for new users.

Suggestions

- Allow us to search by name without applying any filters. This way, I can search for a Polychromatic Red Crystal by typing it in, rather than selecting "Crafting Material" then "Treasure Hunting" then pressing search, waiting for a result, then typing in a name filter and searching again.

- Allow us to see everything in a main category. Might not be useful all the time, but it is if you just generally don't know what you're looking for.

- Allow the UI to remember how much I just sold something for. That way, when making 10 individual auctions of 1 item, I don't have to re-enter the duration and price.

- Allow us to post multiple stacks of the same thing. I often sell crystals in sets of 4 or 10, but if I have 200 of them, that takes some time to post. Especially considering I have to re-enter the data each time.

- When an item sells, it would be nice if it consistently told me what item was sold in the in-game confirmation mail. I'm not sure what causes it, but quite often it just says "You item has sold" without telling me what it was. Typically not an issue, but sometimes I have 50 things on the Market at the same time.