Pics/ideas for character creation?

Mashugana

I am having trouble finding just the right 'look' for my female character. Is there a site where people have posted their best character creations? Or perhaps where people just post pics of their characters? I'd love to see what kinds of facial combinations others have come up with for inspiration.

Thanks!

PS: If there are any NPCs who look interesting please let me know and I'll look them up on the Wiki. For instance, I thought Syreena http://www.torhead.com/npc/dP7qyHR/syreena#screenshots;view:990 looked cool and used her as a template for my Trooper :)

Edited by Mashugana

I have several of my character, but need to post them up, as they are on my computer at home. Unfortunately, being the girl that I am, I take a LONG time in character creation.

I know it's been said before, but I'm always saddened by the lack of hair options/colors. I dislike how we can have green skin- but can't have green hair, if we want it. Let me dye my hair whatever color I want. Also, I wouldn't mind a longer hair option.

Yeah, I like Mako as a companion, but...

she is so female.

After Mako comes back from gathering she says, "Now would be a great time to tell me how terrific I am."

Dang Mako! Now when my wife sits out in the living room using her laptop while I play, she'll say, "Now would be a great time to tell me how terrific I am." :D

I can't handle two of them!! ;) [edit]

Edited by Force_Me

Yeah, I like Mako as a companion, but...

she is so female.

After Mako comes back from gathering she says, "Now would be a great time to tell me how terrific I am."

Dang Mako! Now when my wife sits out in the living room using her laptop while I play, she'll say, "Now would be a great time to tell me how terrific I am." :D

and darn right you must tell her how terrific she is !! :D

Hah. I'm really picky about character creations too.

Here are some of my character creations :

1 [My "old" smuggler, but I liked #2 better lol]

2 [My smuggler I'm going to level next]

3 [My current main - Sage Healer]

4 [My future trooper - I was going to level her but I picked my Sage instead]

5 [My retired lvl 50 Merc Healer]

Hah. I'm really picky about character creations too.

Here are some of my character creations :

1 [My "old" smuggler, but I liked #2 better lol]

2 [My smuggler I'm going to level next]

3 [My current main - Sage Healer]

4 [My future trooper - I was going to level her but I picked my Sage instead]

5 [My retired lvl 50 Merc Healer]

Love your current main.

Also, it makes me lul that your name is "Real Girl". It's almost like begging for trouble.

Love your current main.

Also, it makes me lul that your name is "Real Girl". It's almost like begging for trouble.

Haha, actually it's the opposite. I made it so obvious, people don't believe me. I'm usually asked "Wait...are you a real girl?" - Then I can follow it up with something along the lines of "Do you like surprises?" :D