PVP Rage

il-jumper

I kinda agree with Thrash in that juggers seem better suited for Rage in PvP (synergy with taunts, being in the thick of it with Heavy Armor, etc), but that shouldn't deter you from trying it! Part of the fun is figuring out how you like to play.

ye go ahead, if you wanna do kinetic damage entire time to be viable at all for your dps, ether you are clearly melee warrior class that suppose to do melee damage.

Also its fun to get knocked entire time into the fire acid and i dont know what crap around and you die in time while the stun on you is over.

I like Rage myself over other PvP Specs, it's simpler to manage than Annihilation and does good damage, though it's mostly bursty. The trade off is a bit less survivability, but I haven't had much issue.
I've actually noticed my survivability to be quite well in Rage (And I am focusing mainly on my Strength attribute, so I'm not really trying to survive :p).

Rage basically revolves around your smash. You want to use your skill tree by grabbing the Smash cooldown from Annihilation, then you're basically hitting about multiple 3.3k smashes every minute.

Also I like Crush better than Massacre and Annihilation. It's slightly ranged and instant. With Annihilation your character gives a huge tell with the slow animation (Raising your sabers upward) and many people dash/cloak/move away from you canceling the move before it even happens.

Edited by QuietGoneJinn

If you plan on playing with friends or premades alot, juggernaughts bring alot more utility to the table with a premade team.

It's easier to get medals as a jgugernaught even in rage spec. You can get the major protection medals just from your taunts.

ye go ahead, if you wanna do kinetic damage entire time to be viable at all for your dps, ether you are clearly melee warrior class that suppose to do melee damage.

Also its fun to get knocked entire time into the fire acid and i dont know what crap around and you die in time while the stun on you is over.

Funfact: You can Obliberate during knockdown!

Its fun using Force Leap to a Sage, he uses knockback, and you use Oblibirate mid air :D

So what about OTHER pvp specs?

Edited by il-jumper