Sorc vs Merc Healing

Kyris_Xiandrii

And what happens when a month down the road things get adjusted? Those same people who rushed to re-roll sorc will be here crying.

How is it that people STILL dont understand that MMOs are about constant change. Yes, right now Sorcs are easy mode, but there is NOTHING in the game that cant be healed with a Op/Scoundrel or Merc/Commando.

Play what you like...or keep chasing what is best atm. Some people like constantly re-rolling to FOTM. If that is what you enjoy, then by all means do.

/sign

If you wanna play a merc, pick one. A merc can heal thru every actual content. I am playing myself a BH healer and I have absolutely no problems to heal in hardmode flashpoints or raids.

I even did hardmode raids without any sorc healer and we could progress properly. It's maybe a little harder without a sorc heal in the raid (the bubble is just sweet) but it's not a real problem.

And if the opinion of the seeming majority is true, then it is gonna be balanced. But I don't feel underpowered at all. It would be nice, though, if the kolto missile wasn't restricted to just three targets.

people are missing a few things

Sorc

pro's

-Bubble (does the same as a Dark infusion heal, 2.5-3k roughly)

-Sprint

-Extracation (lifegrip)

-30m Stun

-30m Interupt

-30m 8sec CC

-Knockback

Cons

-Squishy

-No Rescource cooldowns

BH

pro's

-Self Shield (10 seconds of no interupting and 25% less damage recieved)

-Heavy Armour (every person I know of all damage classes rate BH as the hardest target to kill 1v1)

-Strong single target heals

-Healing on the move (It's not much, but something)

-Rescource cool down

-Instant heal Cooldown

-Knockback

-30m 8sec CC

-30m Stun

Cons

-none of the mobility of a sorc

Each class is good and bad in different situations, i prefer my sorc of my two though as i end up playing a lot of huttball

Sorc barely has resource issues. Commando does. Also a sorc can convert hp to force in the worse case scenario.

Edited by shadowAI