OBIWAN KANOBI is the strongest out of everbody, he defeated ANIKIN. right?

iloveicarly

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny because majority of you think that lore can be twisted around for gains in sith power advancements against the galactic republic.

Yes i also have problems spelling (did my whole life) ( so does Anikin)

thats not the problem though, the problems is that everybody thinks OBI WAN did not have the strongest skill in force and mental strength. It seems to me not one person on this forum has read the star wars books? Dont even talk about Luke unless you have about 400 hours worth of lore research thank you.

Its funny because majority of you think that lore can be twisted around for gains in sith power advancements against the galactic republic.

thats not the problem though, the problems is that everybody thinks OBI WAN did not have the strongest skill in force and mental strength. It seems to me not one person on this forum has read the star wars books? Dont even talk about Luke unless you have about 400 hours worth of lore research thank you.

You don't give up do you.

Ps. I love your name.

Dooku owned obi wan , 2 times, get over it

Am i the only padawan here that thinks there is nobody that can defeat obiwan.

What characters do you think would have a chance against my lore king(Obiwan)??????

ps .. no snobby rich kid remarks please and lets try not to start too big of a lore battle , happened before.

well the simple fact of the matter is, no one was able to kill him during his time.

I think Vader was diminished, having to get whole body parts replaced with cybernetic implants after his bbq... he loses some of those midi-chlorian organisms or whatever they're called. But he was still leagues ahead of anyone else who happened to still be alive at the time.

In fact he goes around, hunting down Jedi in the search for Kenobi, whom he never forgets because the old jedi lucked out beating him the first time. One story goes, a group of outcast Jedi plant a trap for Vader telling him that Kenobi was somewhere, when in reality they all were lying in wait to kill him and get the Empire off their tail. He comes alone and they wound him, but he kills them all, every single one.

Kenobi and Yoda hid for a really long time in a really crappy place because they knew they had no chance against not just Vader, but the Emperor too, nevermind the millions of troops under his control that had so thoroughly destroyed the previous Jedi order.

Sup guys sorry i wasn't on for a while i was working on my speed racer. Obiwan isnt the strongest anymore( you guys were right!), the strongest is Han solo because in episode 23 he had the choice to take down the gravity driod that almost killed luke, Han solo decided to save luke instead of the princess leia.

But in the canon episode #17 "space race to the moon" obi wan gets his butt whooped by none other than jar jar binks, back on jar jars home planet het was taught how to focus his chi and learned how to use his special powers to inforce " street justice ". When obi wan questions his authority jar jar doesn't hesitate to show him his ultimate might. Obi wan almost dies.

Everyone else is so blind as to see the truth for what it is. Why do u think jar jar was in like 5 movies.

Obi-Wan gets credit for using the terrain to his advantage at the end. But ultimately he didn't defeat Anakin because of superior skill, but luck. If Anakin had attacked head on instead of trying to force leap over Obi-wan, he would have won. Watch the fight. Obi-Wan is fighting a defensive battle against Anakin and losing.

You crazy.

Sup guys sorry i wasn't on for a while i was working on my speed racer. Obiwan isnt the strongest anymore( you guys were right!), the strongest is Han solo because in episode 23 he had the choice to take down the gravity driod that almost killed luke, Han solo decided to save luke instead of the princess leia.

Lmao well played sir.

Batman > Superman (Kryptonite)

Goku =/= Superman (If we are including all feats of strength or tactics they can use per their canon, Goku can use the Dragon Balls to find Superman's weakness.)

Vader designed his saber-style and suit to deal with acrobatic saber users and intense Force-Lightning. At least in the EU. Look at Galen Marek.

Obi-Wan had skill and experience. Anakin even KNEW he had the disadvantage on Mustafar. His arrogance was his downfall. Obi-Wan's saber-style took advantage of offensive weakness and slip-ups. Having the low-ground with Obi-Wan was certain death, for any master or Jedi/Sith at the time outside of possibly Yoda or Sidious. Even Mace-Windu.

As far as Superman or Goku beating them, well duh... Sidious per EU can create lightning storms that can rip apart fleets, but he can not destroy a solar system or galaxy. Nor can his reflexes deal with the speed of light. And Superman/Goku both accomplish those feats. But to be fair, Sidious is extremely smart. Has reign of the Galaxy, and I am sure if he had to he could accumulate Kryptonite, remaining hidden until he had the resources to deal with Superman. Goku has no known weakness that completely hinders his ability to fight.

Seriously??? Common, noone can beat Chuck Norris!

As seen on the internet (so it must be true):

Nobody is for sure when or exactly where, but a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, Chuck, his sidekick Jimmy Trivette, and a Dodge Ram made the Kessel Run in 2.5 parsecs, thus effectively beating the record previously held by the Millenium Falcon. Chuck Norris was also the first known Jedi and was the father of Yoda, Yoda used to be the size of three Wookies until he mouthed off and Chuck Norris was forced to roundhouse kick him into the small green creature he now is. Wookies grow their hair that way in tribute to Norris. Chuck Norris ceased being a Jedi when he met the Force personally, noted its lack of chest hair, and round house kicked it. This created the Dark Side