Armor in general, Pvp mostly.

Necrotiq

So, just to start off, i hate 90% of armour in the game, and heres why.

If i recall, in the movies, the Empire / Imperials were the bad *** hooded robe wearing muthafkers, And i loved that, i LOVE wearing hooded robes.

Now heres what i hate, the gosh darn republic get all the best looking armour, I see sages and shadows with in my opinion the best looking pvp gear in the game, Whilst my assassin is left with some crappy ragged purple / red thing.

So either make some better armour, add a toggle hood on / off display for more or less all light armour or just let us buy pvp specific mods / armouring etc and add them to the gear we like most, Somthing along those lines...

(Yes my spelling is probably bad, but its 4 in the morning get over it)

Edited by Necrotiq

So, just to start off, i hate 90% of armour in the game, and heres why.

If i recall, in the movies, the Empire / Imperials were the bad *** hooded robe wearing muthafkers, And i loved that, i LOVE wearing hooded robes.

Now heres what i hate, the gosh darn republic get all the best looking armour, I see sages and shadows with in my opinion the best looking pvp gear in the game, Whilst my assassin is left with some crappy ragged purple / red thing.

So either make some better armour, add a toggle hood on / off display for more or less all light armour or just let us buy pvp specific mods / armouring etc and add them to the gear we like most, Somthing along those lines...

You are what they called a "statistic...or a sheep. one of those people who JUST rolled empire for the "flash lightning"(figure of speech) or cause you thought it was the "big boys". Get to the end and suddenly not happy with your situations.

Lol everything about you is cliche.

youre empire who thinks highly of cosmetic value(not necessarily a bad thing)

An inquisitor.( the most overused class on the empire)

But honestly i kinda like the inquisitor pvp set, would like it more if i werent constant surrounded by 15 of them in a pvp match. Frankly i think the shadowesque pvp set is overly feminine, specially in regards to the headpieces.

the inquisitor armor is one of the better looking sets, the bm, black/red version is a much better colour scheme than the champ too.

Well except the chicken hat.

Although the darth marr armor the juggernaut gets is kinda cool too.

You are what they called a "statistic...or a sheep. one of those people who JUST rolled empire for the "flash lightning"(figure of speech) or cause you thought it was the "big boys". Get to the end and suddenly not happy with your situations.

Lol everything about you is cliche.

youre empire who thinks highly of cosmetic value(not necessarily a bad thing)

An inquisitor.( the most overused class on the empire)

But honestly i kinda like the inquisitor pvp set, would like it more if i werent constant surrounded by 15 of them in a pvp match. Frankly i think the shadowesque pvp set is overly feminine, specially in regards to the headpieces.

Actualy i rolled empire, because i wanted to, sure the movies were from the republics point of view, But the empire is the most iconic thing in star wars for me, I prefer the empire so i play it. If you have a problem with people liking the empire your not going to be very popular in the game are you?

Move along..

Shadow look like a cross between a hobo and a mountain-man, not impressive. You say crappy ragged when talking about assassins, have you even seen the shadow armor? Its as raggedy as it gets. Assassins armor wouldn't look so bad if they got rid of the weird spout looking projections on the back-shoulders.

Now lets look at the Jedi Knight armor sets... actually lets not, they're attrocious. Space samurai with rocket packs...

The only decent looking class set for Republic is the troopers, everything else is pretty bad->terrible.

Actualy i rolled empire, because i wanted to, sure the movies were from the republics point of view, But the empire is the most iconic thing in star wars for me, I prefer the empire so i play it. If you have a problem with people liking the empire your not going to be very popular in the game are you?

Move along..

I have no problem with people liking the empire, but your complaint... lol you made your bed, now you gotta sleep in it. And somehow thats biowares fault for not making the empire armor .... more republic like? Lol you see the irony in that?

Just your... i guess demeanor is that of an empire sheep. - hence the population imbalance we are currently faced with.

Edited by LeonkRAV