Did anyone play Dark Forces II, Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy

LeeTone

I've played them all. Used to play Dark Forces II back when it was, well, a recently released game :D Multiplayer was a blast. I miss Force Destruction...

Jedi Academy is probably the best of them. I loved the lightsaber combat, used to play online all the time.

Just wondering if there's anyone who played those and are here now as well.

How are you finding it?

Loved all those games and love this one as well it is very Obvious they used Nar Shadda from Dark Forces II as inspiration for the Nar Shadda in TOR and yeah they nailed it.

Jka was all about real skills (especially if you were into base), not this gained skills from leveling up garbage - none of that! I quit jka a few years ago.. Just got tired of the laming/admin sleeping mantra.

Used to be a pro back in the day :)

Edited by Darth-Piranha

Yup i played all, plus Dark Forces 1, the first Jedi Knight series.

In Dark Forces 2, i played endlessly in Microsoft ZONE matchmaking system under a clan, "GS" if i remember right, Guardian Saberists. Thats like 15 years ago :) Those times were majestic!

Weird, you'd compare this game to kotor really , not sure what he was hoping to hear lol, alot of people haven't played academy, outcast etc which is a damn shame because they are awesome games.

If you feel like swinning an actual lightsaber around yourself you should go play Jedi Acadamy and Outcast

Edited by BatriX