Purple Color Crystal

Rivensong

So from what I can tell purple crystals are in the game as I've seen one player in a Warzone with one but have been unable to find them . . . so what does one need to do to get one?

The concensus is, that purple is in end game Imperial weapons and/or PVP weapons. The Republic having light blue/cyan.

Isn't there something about a single purple crystal that is really difficult to find? I remember a thread about it a couple weeks ago and a Developer had to give a hint for people even to start to know where to look.

I didn't read much of the thread, so I don't know specifics.

Isn't there something about a single purple crystal that is really difficult to find? I remember a thread about it a couple weeks ago and a Developer had to give a hint for people even to start to know where to look.

Magenta, which produces a pink blade.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/guides/advanced-magenta-crystal/1123/

That was for the Magenta (Pink) blade, which requires a somewhat complex chain of events to obtain one of the rare mats for.

Purple blades and Cyan blades only seem to appear on the T2 Raid gear and PvP sabers.

Is it possible to craft a purple color crystal with maxed out artifice?

Not that anyone has found, no. The only way to get one for sure is through high end PvP sabers on the Imperial side. They might come from high end (Rakata) Operation gear, but not sure. I know the black core with red/blue can be gained by doing Operations, not sure about Purple.

Columi vendor on empire side has a purple crystal saber (crystal IS removable) - purchased only with token for said item (not commendations). There is supposedly a few 'dropped' sabers from hardmode fp bosses and operations bosses. Currently not craftable to artificers.

is this the one ur looking for?

Purple Crystal

everywhere on the web it is stated that it drops randomly at end-game. tho it is extremely rare drop even tho the item is green. this crystal tho have no stats realy...

But there are ofc "epic" versions of it as well but they have a drop rate that are even more extremely rare...

a few more purple ones...

Advanced purple crustal

Torhead is terribly unreliable at this point. The first one you noted is a crystal with armor rating? Way to go Torhead. The ones that actually exist in game carry +31 (possibly +33) power/crit/endurance and are found on the Teir 2 vendor light sabers/blasters. There is one that drops from HM False Emporer too, I believe, although I can't remember which boss.

is this the one ur looking for?

Purple Crystal

everywhere on the web it is stated that it drops randomly at end-game. tho it is extremely rare drop even tho the item is green. this crystal tho have no stats realy...

But there are ofc "epic" versions of it as well but they have a drop rate that are even more extremely rare...

a few more purple ones...

Advanced purple crustal

The info from Torhead is largely datamined and from beta. So it's quite unreliable still, especially for something like this. Those green versions definitely were removed and don't drop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.