The best PVP video you have seen today!

Aarex

there is a million videos like that one , that shoes nothing , i can do that video for every class! if operative didint get the nerf, i would do a video of me critting 5k+ without a single talent on the tree and only HS and sthealth on bars

Uhhh no you wouldn't have, since you know you need the 41 point talent to hit 5k damage.

Grav round would be fine if it just used significantly more energy/heat. The real problem with the ability is when it's combined with AUTO FACING so that winnArs can literally take their hands off the mouse and with 3, maybe 4 buttons, be competitive.

Just use Tab, W (or more likely S), and whatever button grav round is bound to and...

PROFIT$$$

Using mice, heck even keyboard turning, is for losers!

My good pal bwar decided there were not enough merc/commandos out there who know how to play the class, this is his guide.

Thank you so much for this educational guide and your in-depth commentary on the Trooper rotation. I never actually realized how complicated it is!

Thank you for the guide! I have now gone and respecced myself. This 0/11/0 setup is amazing. I went ahead and added Grav round to all my quick slots though, just in case I press the wrong button during the PvP crazyness.

IMO they need to make Grav round an aoe, maybe a cone ability hitting multiple enemies around the target.

Grav round would be fine if it just used significantly more energy/heat. The real problem with the ability is when it's combined with AUTO FACING so that winnArs can literally take their hands off the mouse and with 3, maybe 4 buttons, be competitive.

Just use Tab, W (or more likely S), and whatever button grav round is bound to and...

PROFIT$$$

Using mice, heck even keyboard turning, is for losers!

Make it even easier and totally take Tab out of the equation. Open up settings and turn on the auto target closest enemy.

PROFIT$$$

No one has ever been able to prove that it does to much damage or anything like they. You don;t hear about the 8K crits or anything. Its good sustained DPS, but not really anykind of spike to it unless you combine it with other abilities.

Is it just the fact that it easier to play that makes you upset?

I just don't understand.

Anyone who complain like a clueless bantha should go up against a marauder in full battlemaster gear as a commando dps and then tell me you still think grav should be nerft. L2P and know what you are talking about. I'm battlemaster commando dps spec btw...

There is game balance. It's only you guys at low lvl or dont have good gear/skills who dont see it.

who needs gravround if you can just spec healer and du pretty 4-8k bursts pew pew...

(9:20 - 3,8k + 3,9k instant).

I'm confused. Your video, containing a PvP expertise 500+ BM commando, fullly specced, busting their *** playing for a whole match. Even in the video, it's admitted that to see those "pretty 4-8k bursts", they're popping Supercharge + adrenal, Overcharge, and relic. etc.

Is your response to a video, where the persons is only using 11 talent points to obtain Grav round. Only used Grav round. Only had 0 expertise and his Grav rounds were still pushing in the upper 3k's. and still ended up top 3 DPS, and only 20k out of second.

That being said, had he been fulley specced, Battle Master with loads of expertise, popping cooldowns and buffs, it would easily surpass anything you showed in your video.

Don't forget, he pressed one button for the whole match. Used one ability the whole match.

you know you are a pvp baller when someone else makes a thread about your amazing pvp video.

Now regarding the whole put grav round in every slot theory, this just won't increase your dps. Having grav round bound to the 2 key has proven countless times to have the highest dps out of any of the keys.

Also **** expertise, that **** is fake and gay.

Every fotm lvl 20 reroll commando alt does the same thing the first time they que up a voidstar. 200k and hitting for 1200 isn't impressive or overpowered. Spiking 3k, 3k, and another crit demo round on top might be with full 500 but thats a gear problem.