The 700k dmg and beyond thread!

swtorjesper

nice photoshop job...plus how can you guys have that many kills and th eother team doent have that many deaths....nice try but this is fake

*facepalm* You realize the other team has guys that have 7, 7, 9, 8/9 deaths and a few that I can't make out. Those 4 ppl alone are over 30 deaths. The other 4 players probably contributed the other 16ish deaths that gave his team the mid 40s kill total. It was all in the first room of void star, so this is not a stretch at all.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't often break 900k, it is rare that a game will last that long. If I kept up 1032 damage per second on something like a civil war or a novare stalemate, I would be well over 1.3 mil. Yeah the numbers may of been inflated due to the abundance of healers, I'm not disagreeing with you. But someone asked for a ss of an assassin pulling 400k, I more than doubled it.

Yes, you certainly did...taking any circumstances into account (apart from some sort of bug) 900K damage is massive.

That is what happens when both teams have more than 3 healers each. The amount of heal is so much everyone stays alive and have a lot more uptime and keep beating each other with glow sticks/guns. It inflates the numbers.

Has any assassin ever achieved anything above 400k? ss please

http://www.generallystupid.com/sidi.jpg

803k on my assassin. Would have easily hit 1.2+ had I not died 8 times, no healers on my team /roar!!

I've joined the 700K club on my marauder, assassin, and sniper (mostly recruit gear). Don't feel like posting screenshots since it's common nowadays for people to break 700k.

That is what happens when both teams have more than 3 healers each. The amount of heal is so much everyone stays alive and have a lot more uptime and keep beating each other with glow sticks/guns. It inflates the numbers.

Meh, did it without a pocket healer and weak healing on the other team. The trick is to activate the beast mode button. :D

Edited by Kurfer

Meh i'll take 800k on an assassin while carrying the entire team on my back over someone who spams damage on a guy getting healed while getting healed yourself for 15 minutes.

Let's see you get 800k while taking 8 deaths because you didn't even have a single healer on your team WHILE going against one of your server's better premades.

Edited by Kurfer

This is also known as the "How long was your Voidstar match" thread, or the "How many healers were on the other team" thread. :D

I also love that all those pretty numbers are nerfed by the words "defeat" in all but one screen shot that I looked at. PT's with near no protection is also a common bi-product of these spammific, and complete ignorance of objectives or what it takes to get a win.

Don't get me wrong. I love to put up top damage as well. But it doesn't mean a damn thing nor would I brag about it unless it gets me a "W". I have yet to see anyone in the 700k club on this post that also has above average utility numbers like protection, a decent amount of medals, above average objective points or once again the all important win. (Of course however some of these DPS classes have healing but that's because they're healing THEMSELVES! Not saying you shouldn't but protection is my biggest gripe. Utility does NOT get utilized! Team work is not even in most people's vocabulary)

Show me 500k damage, with 100k protection, 9000 objective points and the word "victory" above. THAT would be impressive.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

This is also known as the "How long was your Voidstar match" thread, or the "How many healers were on the other team" thread. :D.

Worst WZ's for anyone to post huge number values are Civil War and Novare Coast (if coordinated, both teams can purposely refuse to cap until everyone has throughly padded their stats).

I also love that all those pretty numbers are nerfed by the words "defeat" in all but one screen shot that I looked at. PT's with near no protection is also a common by product of these spammific, and complete ignorance of objectives or what it takes to get a win.

Don't get me wrong. I love to put up top damage as well. But it doesn't mean a damn thing nor would I brag about it unless it gets me a "W". I have yet to see anyone in the 700k club on this post that also has above average utility numbers like protection, a decent amount of medals, above average objective points or once again the all important win. (Of course however some of these DPS classes have healing but that's because they're healing THEMSELVES! Not saying you shouldn't but protection is my biggest gripe. Utility does NOT get utilized! Team work is not even in most people's vocabulary)

Show me 500k damage, with 100k protection, 9000 objective points and the word "victory" above. THAT would be impressive.

Touchee'

Worst WZ's for anyone to post huge number values are Civil War and Novare Coast (if coordinated, both teams can purposely refuse to cap until everyone has throughly padded their stats).

I was wondering that the other day.... what happens if no one caps a node? I mean at all.... is there a timer on it or anything?

I was wondering that the other day.... what happens if no one caps a node? I mean at all.... is there a timer on it or anything?

Honestly, I haven't bothered with doing that, but I'd imagine there would have to be some sort of internal timer (albeit long - since we have had many ranked matches last quite long due to neither team being able to cap mid at all).

I dont get it why there are houndreds of kills in this game round but almost nobody died :confused::o

The K/D rate is odd

because for every death, multiple people get credit for a kill. That's how it's always been. Kills aren't killing blows.

The highest I've healed is 770k. Post 1.2.

Edited by Synxos

Idea for a deathmatch! When you are on Novare, you go to the middle and fight there. You only cap mid, and time how long you can hold. The team that holds the mid longer is the better team. After everyone gets bored, you can start capping the rest and turn it into a real match.

Honestly, I haven't bothered with doing that, but I'd imagine there would have to be some sort of internal timer (albeit long - since we have had many ranked matches last quite long due to neither team being able to cap mid at all).

I've had a few of those in my day too which is why I thought of this. I've had some pretty damn long games... Was just wondering if anyone knows how long it will go until the game stops itself.

Time for a new thread I guess. :D