★ Watchman Sentinel PVP Video! ★

Boovi

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Video is awesome.

It is approving my flames about this class.

Too awesome!

Even the bader Sentinels/Marauders are able to win a 1on2 situation. (versus good geared opponents!)

The problem are guys like you.

OP class with skilled players! :)

And the comments! VERY VERY nice! :)

Because of this vid i'll play my Guardian to haave at least a melee class like i had it in WoW and other MMO's :p

This Video is awesome.

It is approving my flames about this class.

Too awesome!

Even the bader Sentinels/Marauders are able to win a 1on2 situation. (versus good geared opponents!)

The problem are guys like you.

OP class with skilled players! :)

And the comments! VERY VERY nice! :)

Because of this vid i'll play my Guardian to haave at least a melee class like i had it in WoW and other MMO's :p

Huh? he had a good team that kept him healed up

I agree Mountain Dew with real sugar is awesome, the vid was pretty good too :cool:

Also:

Huh? he had a good team that kept him healed up

What are you talking about the only heals I saw him getting where his watchmen heals throughout that video?

I'm pretty sure just about every fight in that vid was him alone against 1 or more opponents.

Edited by Dharagada

Probably the greatest watchmen sentinel pvp video i have seen... :D

Do you think you can do a video showing us how you play? Like how you handle your keyboard and mouse and your build and everything cause dude... the control you have on your sent is bloody amazing. Thanks

Once again, probably the greatest sent PvP vid i have seen so far on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you think you can do a video showing us how you play?

Yes! I actually have 3 videos of me doing all 3 warzones on my channel. Also, the sentinel / marauder PVP Guide is coming out this Sunday!

Guarded by the Force is the best frickin ability ever

I love it more than pizza, and I really love pizza.

How is it fighting those tank Sins and Shadows the 31/0/10 guys

It takes a while to kill them, but they don't hit very hard so its not too bad.

Once again, Sentinel / Marauder PVP Guide coming this Sunday!

In the vid in the OP you mention using Pacify to negate a Juggernaut's first built up Smash, unless i'm mistaken or missed something else you said it would only make them miss either the Force Leap or Obliterate as they are weapon damage meaning it wouldn't crit... if the dice roll favourably. It would still do the 100% extra damage and neither it nor force choke/force crush would miss.

Just started a Sentinal as my other toons are becoming a bit boring with how easy they are, Jug is probably my favourite but never quite felt right so hopefully the Sentinal will have more enjoyment.

Edited by Kabaal

In the vid in the OP you mention using Pacify to negate a Juggernaut's first built up Smash

I was wrong, Smash is a force attack so pacify doesn't work against it. Keep in mind this video is a month old so I was still new to the game like everyone else.

Hi JT -- enjoy your vids and am looking forward to your PvP guide.

One question I have for you as a seasoned Sent, as I imagine you've figured this out already, is whether our yellow damage burns count as Force or Melee attacks. (Testing this would be quite easy, I realize: just see if any of the yellow ticks can miss.) I haven't found definitive info here, and haven't really spoken to many 50 Sents (still leveling mine), so your input would be helpful. In any case, an explanation of the types of damage we inflict, as well as the usefulness of accuracy (two common issues), might be a nice addition to your guide.

(The underlying question is whether internal or elemental damages must always originate from Force or Tech attacks. [i find it amusing, if not itself testament to this class's learning curve, that I have two other 50s and have not had to ask this question before.])

Hey guys! Here is my first Sentinel PVP video, watch it and let me know what you think!

Got me playing sentinel like a boss thanks for the vids man loving this class and having a blast leveling it makes my 50 SIN green with envy how easy it's to level and the damage output lol.

Hi JT -- enjoy your vids and am looking forward to your PvP guide.

One question I have for you as a seasoned Sent, as I imagine you've figured this out already, is whether our yellow damage burns count as Force or Melee attacks. (Testing this would be quite easy, I realize: just see if any of the yellow ticks can miss.) I haven't found definitive info here, and haven't really spoken to many 50 Sents (still leveling mine), so your input would be helpful. In any case, an explanation of the types of damage we inflict, as well as the usefulness of accuracy (two common issues), might be a nice addition to your guide.

(The underlying question is whether internal or elemental damages must always originate from Force or Tech attacks. [i find it amusing, if not itself testament to this class's learning curve, that I have two other 50s and have not had to ask this question before.])

Yellow = Force, White = Melee.

I was wrong, Smash is a force attack so pacify doesn't work against it. Keep in mind this video is a month old so I was still new to the game like everyone else.

I'm just coming to the sentinal party late and your thread was the most interesting one so wrote a reply when i saw something awry instead of the million other "I love you" posts :p

I have a couple of lowbie toons i was considering leveling while i wait for a couple of other guys who moved over to the republic side with me to catch up with my Vanguard, at the same time trying to find something that fits. At this rate i'll end up having one of each but sentinal is definately my next.

Edited by Kabaal