Guild Wars?

Skapek-Skocap

We talking about the game or a feature of TOR that allows guilds to shoot each other?

I have heard nothing about a guild war feature in game. Right now I think they are busy trying to add basic guild functionality and a guild vs guild war system is light years away, hell they just got the Guild Roster working last month. I would settle for guild calendars and banks.

However they did setup The Tantoonie PVP zone as a place guilds can fight each other in pre arranged stuff.

Despite the fact you have a legitimate question, this thread is about to get trolled by the "zomg Guild Wars is better than SWTOR!" folks.

As for Guild Wars in game, do you mean rated Warzones against rival guilds?

Edited by Naroga

Despite the fact you have a legitimate question, this thread is about to get trolled by the "zomg Guild Wars is better than SWTOR!" folks.

As for Guild Wars in game, do you mean rated Warzones against rival guilds?

zomg Guild Wars is better than SWTOR!

Sorry....I couldn't resist. :p

I noticed this thread has been unlocked. looks like the devs locked it before reading the actual post. lol

on topic, I think guild conflicts would be pretty cool. gives us something to do with the 'rival' and 'ally' guilds we signed up with during the pre-launch guild program.

I noticed this thread has been unlocked. looks like the devs locked it before reading the actual post. lol

on topic, I think guild conflicts would be pretty cool. gives us something to do with the 'rival' and 'ally' guilds we signed up with during the pre-launch guild program.

No it was locked to remove advertising of another game which is prohibited on these forums. :rolleyes:

a Guild Battle system would be a great boon for this game! That way, Republic and Imperial sides on servers don't have to be balanced. The devs should have thought about that before being the 100th game to implement a system with faction based PvP, only to realize it is almost impossible to balance.

No it was locked to remove advertising of another game which is prohibited on these forums. :rolleyes:

ah, but it wasn't advertising another game. if they (and you) had read the actual posts, they would see what the OP was attempting to discuss, which was not a different game.

but I do agree that the thread title should be different.

a guild battle system would be a great boon for this game! That way, republic and imperial sides on servers don't have to be balanced. The devs should have thought about that before being the 100th game to implement a system with faction based pvp, only to realize it is almost impossible to balance.

:D:);)

Well played OP. Well played indeed. Honestly I'm surprised it isn't working better though.

I honestly didn't intend for that, even though it might seem like a clever troll.

Another guild and mine are at... Less then friendly terms and I wanted to know when the Guild Warring option was available so we can fight them.

I honestly didn't intend for that, even though it might seem like a clever troll.

Another guild and mine are at... Less then friendly terms and I wanted to know when the Guild Warring option was available so we can fight them.

Nothing like a good ol' fashioned feud :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.