BioWare: the endless QQ in this forum is mind-numbing

Samaul

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We have done quite well in Ilum as a guild.

Good for you.

I'd like to see more than a 4v4, ever, on Ilum.

But most likely it's 8v0 and we're running round NASCAR-style opening boxes.

People talk about their own experiences, and many people's experiences with PvP in TOR are bad.

Much of that is down to low pop "standard" servers, or the RNG bag system that like 95% of the players seem to hate, or the poor performance in Warzones or Warzone wins not counting.

And these things aren't really being addressed by Bioware.

The forum posts most definitely are NOT, the vast majority of the time. And when they do finally address things (like today), it's like a pygmy pulling teeth from a shark getting information out of Gabe and Georg.

How many posts did it take them to explain the patch notes? Why not just actually, you know, explain them in the notes themselves? But then read further into Georg's post, and you wonder how much he could have read because he clearly doesn't understand what players want, even though he explicitly states he does.

That's baffling. And not at all encouraging.

The forum posts most definitely are NOT, the vast majority of the time. And when they do finally address things (like today), it's like a pygmy pulling teeth from a shark getting information out of Gabe and Georg.

This.

I suspect it has to do with the needless Super Duper Top Secret Security Barrier protecting all their precious corporate IP. These fails can't even talk about immediate upcoming plans or features, because evil Activision has mmo ninja spies everywhere.

This stuff isn't national security. EXPLAIN the changes IN DETAIL the first time please. No one is going to get hurt, US servicemen will not have an increased threat overseas if you bads simply GIVE MORE INFORMATION. EA is not DHS. Stop pretending pls, you people make video games, not hold defense dept contracts.

Most post arnt actual complaints about the pvp

There more like someone going to KFC and asking

For a big Mac

Lamenting games that are long dead

And trying to impose their definition of pvp

On others

I don't care about gear vs skill

I don't care about fresh 50s getting rolled

I do care that legitimate posts and info

Is being drowned by all these threads

Yep.

For a while, I couldn't figure out why they couldn't just shut up and quit already. But eventually I learned that they are a strange breed of kids that ENJOY complaining... emotionally stunted and unable to deal with disappointment like normal functioning adults.

Hi there!

We ask that threads made in the PvP forum center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic for the forums, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!