What happens when you can't admit a failure.

JediMasterShake

To be 200-300% frank, WoW is no different. In WoW on the underdog faction you spend hours getting gang R*ped so that you can get new pvp gear and OWAIT NEW PATCH

LOLOLOL LOOKS LIKE THAT NEW GEAR IS NOW 2ND RATE!

Prepare to be roflstomped by all the people who saved up points to immediately buy the new gear whereas you're still recovering from buying the old gear :)

Edit mode activated:

This was originally intended for all the idiots who go "OMG THIS PVP SUCKS DEEK WORLD OF WARCRAP'S PANDA Vs. POKEMON SYSTEM IS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER" For the rest of you, I apologize for wasting your time.

Edited by Jellison

Um, no, that would be "eating and drinking" not breathing.

Last I checked, in the US anyway, breathing was still free, unless you need an oxygen tank.

But would you not agree that eating and drinking are required in order to breath? Good luck breathing without having eaten or drank anything for a week.

As far as the system goes? It's ****. As far as the game as a whole goes? It's ****. I unsubbed after the first month. I'm kind of surprised this game hasn't already died off. It needs to.

Now, instead of creating a new system of distributing PvP gear, something that could be drawn up in a matter of minutes (and implemented in a matter of days), they stuck with their mistake, avoiding having to admit it was a failure.

Wow. With your intimate knowledge of their development plans and your entirely accurate projection as to what you can do within a "matter of days" I'm amazed that you aren't actively working for them. Why is that?

But would you not agree that eating and drinking are required in order to breath? Good luck breathing without having eaten or drank anything for a week.

As far as the system goes? It's ****. As far as the game as a whole goes? It's ****. I unsubbed after the first month. I'm kind of surprised this game hasn't already died off. It needs to.

Harsh words. But very true. I also unsubbed last night. Bioware has 18 days left of my subscription to make the pvp system work or im not renewing again.

Harsh words. But very true. I also unsubbed last night. Bioware has 18 days left of my subscription to make the pvp system work or im not renewing again.

Did you really just respond to someone that has nothing better to do with their time than troll the forums of a game they don't even play and apparently hate?

Wait. I just made the same mistake.

With all due respect to everyone else and thier comments. We need to give Bioware some credit. The PvE content is flawless. Its fun, in depth, and flows wonderfully. They did something noone else has and executed it flawlessly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... have you gotten off the starter planet yet?

...woooooooow...