Leveling in pvp as marauder

shadowcreaper

So as im 50 now and around level 22 ish valor i got a question.

Leveling as a Marauder in PvE was actually VERY good, and enjoyed the class a lot.:eek: the horror ....

But even in PvP upto level 50 marauder was hard but not impossible nor "weak".

Now im 50 and doing the 50 bracket, there seem to be quite a few balance issues but i not here to discusss them, instead, about leveling and gaining good gear quickly in PvP.

Questions:

What gives you Valor Xp in PvP, damage? medals?

What gives you commendations in PvP? winning bonus/multiplier? kills?

And Marauders get totally screwed on the medals, by the way.

They don't get access to healing medals, nor access to tanking medals. That's 6 medals in total they can't get. On my PT, even Pyro spec, I start the match in defensive stance and quickly get 3 medals for protecting people. Then switch to damage stance and rake up damage/kills medals. I still miss out on healing medals, but with 8-11 medals per match at 40, who cares. By 50 I'll probably be getting 9-12 medals. Currently the 5k hit one escapes me unless I get lucky with a crit on a debuffed target.

So as im 50 now and around level 22 ish valor i got a question.

Leveling as a Marauder in PvE was actually VERY good, and enjoyed the class a lot.:eek: the horror ....

But even in PvP upto level 50 marauder was hard but not impossible nor "weak".

Now im 50 and doing the 50 bracket, there seem to be quite a few balance issues but i not here to discusss them, instead, about leveling and gaining good gear quickly in PvP.

Questions:

What gives you Valor Xp in PvP, damage? medals?

What gives you commendations in PvP? winning bonus/multiplier? kills?

All of the above contributes to each one.